She refused to come to the reunion. Learn the reason - I shake her hand!

Dear class 9C!

I want to thank you for inviting me to the 20th anniversary of our graduation.

I can not believe it's been so long, and I am very glad that you have about the school pore left pleasant memories. But for me so far this period in his life is the most dark and unpleasant ...

Surely you remember that in the eighth year of my studies, I went to another class ... And all because of the fact that I could not bear to listen to the contemptuous silence with which you greeted me when I walked down the hallway. I did it to no longer feel your goofy laugh behind my back and cool looks that you see me off ...

I wonder what all these resentments are forgotten completely. Even 20 years later, I'm in my head I hear your squeaky voices that tell me that I do not for that no good, but now I know for sure that it is not so!

I'm sure, if not all, then most of you grew up good men. You now have their own children, and I sincerely hope they never have to wake up in the morning with the terrible idea that they need to go to school ... This no one deserves!

P. S. As for the trip to the meeting, I will probably give up. And those $ 2000, which I would have had to spend on travel and accommodation in Stockholm, I have given to charity. They went to an organization that is struggling with school taunts and psychological problems in adolescents.

By the way, after the publication of this letter in Facebook, many classmates Annika contacted her and apologized. With some women even beginning to maintain friendly relations. We hope that this material will cause many to reflect. Still, you need to respect each other!

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting