16 explicit citations Renata Livinovoy about love and not only. The very feminine ...

Many believe Renata Litvinova style icon
Despite the fact that Renata was lucky to work with such geniuses as Peter Greenaway and Kira Muratova , it has not lost its natural, not conceited, and remained an ordinary woman. Who knows how to express their feelings very accurately ...

Quotes Renata Litvinova
Love - this big, big wound. This is not the meat, but something very bloody.

We often fall in love with those who do not meet our requirements. I'm in Russia spend most of their lives - is also a test. Not Africa, of course, but still. Do not do anything to impress a man. Never. At all. Basically. If a man did not join, then he should not join. True love occurs immediately, and not because you want someone to fasten.

My inner core is not in me, and those I love. And do not fall out of love ever. We must admire each other, speak the man that he is talented, beautiful. Why save on mutual admiration? After all, life is so short, we are all dead candidates.

I looked recently at my pictures and thought: "Wow! As I have a beautiful old! "I am in my life met a lot of people who want to love, but can not love anyone.

Every born man, even ugly, going through in my life Beauty rush, though half an hour, at least for a few moments, but it is beautiful. About women, they are mother of pearl, shimmer faces ... Well, when a woman is different. Your beauty - it's your inner world, and how did you work on it, how are you to store, what do you have within the culture, and so you look.

Each woman will understand the words ... If you like the wise sayings of Renata, show them to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting