Renata Litvinova explains what is wrong with women scandalists

Life of Renata Litvinova It is not the first year that the public has been under scrutiny. Despite the large number of scandals that featured the name of the celebrity, for many she remains an example to follow.

GettyImages Today editorial office "Site" I want to share with you some of Renata Litvinova’s quotes. We are sure that these life-affirming words will respond in your heart and become food for thought. Let's enjoy them together!

The concept of femininity managed to acquire a mass of stereotypes. However, Litvinova believes that a woman does not need to wear a skirt to be feminine. She said, I’ve often asked men what the ideal woman should be. And everybody said, it doesn't matter if she's beautiful. It is important that it be kind.”

The actress equates femininity with kindness. She believes that kindness is loveway. A woman should be a creator and an opponent of conflict. Only then will she be able to find true strength. Do you agree with that?

GettyImages Renata is confident that The beauty of man lies in his inner world.. Your appearance is just a reflection of working on yourself: preserve and cherish the culture that is within you.

About women, the artist says: “A woman should excite a man.” But she has to make her own life separate from her family and pursue her own career. She must have something of her own, otherwise the man with her is bored.”

In Litvinova’s arguments about love, one feels a rich life experience: “If you love, let go.” When you are controlled, isolated, jealous, forbidden to do what you want, judged for your work, it is not love. Love is freedom.”

We have repeatedly told you that in love relationships there is no place for consumerism and manipulation. If your companion is limiting you in any way, you should at least talk to him. It definitely shouldn't be like this!

For the sake of a loved one, Litvinova is ready for anything. She believes that if you truly love someone, you will be interested in literally every detail of their life. You need to treat your companion as a person who has both advantages and disadvantages.

The artist believes that life without love is meaningless. Only a sincere and bright feeling can inspire a person. However, not everyone manages to learn what it is: “I have met many people in my life who want love, but can not love anyone.” Have you ever faced such a problem?

Deeply and simply at the same time, Litvinova talks about what love and passion are: “Love is the desire to give, and passion is the desire to take.” Perhaps this is why people are so often separated? Not everyone is willing to give, not just take.

Renata Litvinova believes that a woman is like an unknown ocean: “Men know little about women: Leo Tolstoy, and even the great womanizer Chekhov, did not understand anything about us.”

The actress believes that problems in life make strong people even stronger. But those who are weak in spirit are angry and beastly because of the slightest difficulty. The star is not afraid to fall into despair. Moreover, crisis is her favorite time: “Despair stimulates something new. It gives you thoughts, emotions, makes you move on”.

GettyImages Litvinova finds more strength and motivation in downs than in ups. She says that any problems cheer her up. In fact, this is a very practical approach to life. After all, overcoming difficulties, you gain life experience and become wiser. There is no need to think negatively and feel sorry for yourself. On the contrary, positWhat's happening to you?

In pursuit of these thoughts, we add another succinct quote: “All my successes are the continuation of failures.” It just takes time for luck when the minus turns into a plus.” Renata Litvinova is sure that everyone can be lucky. However, not everyone will be able to correctly use their luck and recognize it.

I especially liked Litvinova’s quotes about difficulties and problems. After all, very often we just give up, dreaming that the dark streak in life will end as soon as possible. And few try. Make the most of it for yourself..

GettyImages will explain how I see it. For example, a person was given a disappointing diagnosis. In order for everything to work out, he needs to undergo a recovery course. This problem can break, or it can indicate what was missed before. Like the wrong way of life. Healed and aware of his mistakes, This man will start living differently.. And it's beautiful!

Tell me, which of the quotes and thoughts of Renata Litvinova did you like the most? They shared their impressions in the comments. Wait for you downstairs!

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting