50-year-old Renata Litvinova: minimum sleep, reading and good wine

Mysterious, beautiful, extraordinary Renata Litvinova She is a true goddess because time has no power over her. She's already 50! In an interview, the actress said that time works for her. And we're pretty sure that's what it is. After all, how can you look so amazing, having lived for half a century?

Editorial "Site" find out secrets of youth and beauty The famous actress who helps Renata Litvinova look 30 at 50.

Secrets of beauty and health
  1. Working with pleasure
    “How can you preserve that beauty and health by making a movie?” Work is an endless journey. Fashion magazines say that you need to rub, apply, smear... And when to work? Who's gonna do that for me? I know women who follow all the rules of beauty, but do not have time for spiritual growth. The actress never considered herself a beauty, so she developed a demand for her appearance from her youth. Rejuvenation procedures and fitness take a lot of time, because Renata preferred work to beauty. And when work brings true pleasure, it is impossible not to shine from the inside.

2. Eat right.
    Food is one of the main trump cards of the actress. It's an effective way. preserve beauty and youth For a long time. Renata does not consume dairy and flour products, fried and fatty foods, meat and vodka. But the actress will not refuse a glass of good wine or cool champagne. Spiritual fulfillment is above all! “Your inner strength cannot cope with the amount of food you eat every day. After all, even in the Holy Scripture it is said that one should think about one’s own soul more than one’s own kind, Renata says.

3. Accept the obvious
    The actress is very calm about her age. Although Renata claims that aging can not but upset a woman, she considers this process very natural. “It’s not just recipes; other things prolong youthfulness. Long-lived monks and hermits do not sit on diets and do not go to expensive beauty salons, they conduct incomprehensible spiritual work. You ask me how not to be afraid of old age. It is like trying to learn how to avoid death.”

4. Don't skimp on makeup.
    Renata Litvinova is really a very spectacular woman. Of course, not without the involvement of cosmetics. The actress herself does not deny that it looks so amazing thanks to flawless makeup. Red lipstick as if “glued” to the actress, complementing already such a familiar image. “Eyes or lips must be accentuated in makeup. I paint both. My pale face without makeup is a white leaf. Applying mineral powder and smoky shadows, black eyeliner, and mascara. All this is in perfect harmony with red lips, red beads and white and white skin.

Litvinova's image is recognizable. He is bright, spectacular and unusually feminine. We are sure that the actress is as beautiful inside as she is outside: “Your beauty is your inner world, and how you work on it, how you preserve yourself, what culture you have inside you, that’s how you look.”

Renata Litvinova is skeptical about plastic surgery and claims that such things are not for her. Appearance is always an effort, work on yourself, and if I spend money, I would rather pay a beautician than buy a dress. I do all modern hardware procedures, but not plastic surgery!

5. Stay realistic
    As my mother says, the main thing is that the person inside has a solid foundation. And around it, with taste and brains, you can wind up a lot of interesting things. Look for your style. Well, maybe the fragrance is worth looking for a special ..., says Renata. “Men fear ideal women. Especially if these women have red lipstick. I was only approached when my arm was broken or when there was flux on my cheek. In these moments, I enjoyed success with men, says Renata about the ideals of female beauty.

Or maybe Renata Litvinova is hiding the true secret of such a stunning appearance. However, the rules that the actress follows are ridiculously simple. So why not try?

Inspired by the article? Share it with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting