It became known that Renata Litvinova and Zemfira came to Israel after Alla Pugacheva

With the outbreak of the war, many Russian stars left the country and went in search of a better life. So they expressed their anti-war position and disagreement with the government. Renata Litvinov and Zemfir were also among those who spoke out against the war and left.

Instagram Today editorial office "Site" She tells where the singer Zemfira and her longtime friend Renata Litvinova are now.

Litvinova and Zemfira February 24 Zemfira played his concert in Moscow. Then she disappeared from the radar. Deleted all posts on Instagram, leaving only two posts: one with the words “No war”, and the second with a new video. This is how she expressed her position on the war that Russia unleashed. Then fans assumed that she left the country, going to Paris. Her friend Renata Litvinova has long lived there.

There was no news from the singer for a long time. However, last weekend, 46-year-old Zemfira released a mini-album “Zemfira from Luke”. It's just four compositions. However, the star decided to go on tour with him. There, as is often the case, she is accompanied by Litvinov. The singer gave concerts in southern countries. Zemfira first performed in Cyprus. I recently learned that my friends came to Israel.

Actress Renata Litvinova shared with fans a view from the hotel room window. She wrote: "Today is Zemfira's concert in Tel Aviv."

It is worth saying that this year many Russian stars settled in Israel. For example, there lives Alla Pugacheva with her husband Maxim Galkin and children. Zemfira in his Instagram shared a photo with the Diva. Under the post, the singer wrote: "Wouldn't write before the end of the tour if ..." Alla Borisovna attended the concert, praised the musicians, said that I am a child on stage. And I want to say, you're cool. Unconditional magnitude. No matter how we feel about music, we are both singers of our country.

The next city of the tour will be Istanbul. It is worth saying that the native country in the tour schedule of the singer is not. The artist is on the list of musicians whose concerts in Russia are undesirable.

Apparently, Renata Litvinov and Zemfir do not plan to return home yet. Fans’ opinions on this matter are divided. However, many continue to support the singer and actress. Thank you for your humanity and the right attitude. What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting