When the body asks for help: 15 important signals

The human body is designed absolutely wonderfully. At the same time we have going on an incredible number of processes. And, if a failure occurs, then we will feel something unusual.

However, many of us leave it unattended. But it is always better to fix the problem at the very beginning, than to deal with a variety of complications! So let's find out what the signals mean some of our body.

Dry skin

When the body asks for help: 15 important signals

Your body lacks vitamin E. In order to replenish stocks to include in your diet nuts, oily fish and vegetable oils.

Brittle hair and nails

These symptoms indicate a deficit of B vitamins and calcium. A lot of them germinated beans, whole grain cereals, whole bread.

Bleeding gums

In the body there is a lack of vitamin C. It is found in onions, garlic, fruits and vegetables. You can also drink the infusion of rose hips or decoction of pine needles.

Poor sleep and irritability

Speaking about the shortage of magnesium and potassium. These trace elements are contained in dried apricots, apricot paste, prunes and beet.

Cramps at night

Also talk about the lack of magnesium and potassium.

Goosebumps on his elbows

This is a clear sign of a lack of vitamins C and A. They are in all fruits and vegetables orange: carrots, pumpkin, tomatoes, apricots, dried apricots

. I want salty

The body has lodged an infection or inflammation worsened, especially in the urogenital system.

I want sweet

Perhaps you nervous exhaustion and need fast energy supply - glucose. In this case it is better to use honey or dark chocolate, not to have problems with the gastrointestinal tract.

I want

fresh food This symptom may indicate gastritis or liver problems. Fresh food can help relieve spasms and soothe the stomach.

Food seems fresh

Perhaps you have depression.

I would like to nibble sunflower seeds

Your body lacks antioxidants.

I want sour

The body itself requires these products, since it requires stimulation of the liver or gall bladder. Included in the diet lemon, cranberry.

Pulls on seafood

Rather, it is a lack of iodine in organizme.opublikovano econet.ru

I would like bitter

You have problems with the gastrointestinal tract. It fit very mild body cleansing.

I want to acute

Spicy foods stimulate digestion, but it should be consumed in a very reasonable amount and not on an empty stomach.

Tags

See also

New and interesting