Want to have a beautiful appearance, often practice Buddhist prostration (Lasher brow)

Life is short, the problems do not count. We will look for the "lazy" way, that is to try to simplify everything. A very simple, it is all ways consistent with a particular concept. If you determine the direction, then all the roads and paths will be built quickly and easily, and will take you to Rome.

Many women ask me about the secrets of beautiful appearance. I say, you need to make to the place, the beauty of which you are concerned, the incoming fresh blood and qi. Then the woman asked how to ensure that there came the fresh blood? In fact, if you are worried about some parts of the body, there is the blood and qi come.

There are two things that definitely need to determine one point - the starting point, the second point - the end point of the route. Endpoint - where you want to go. Starting point from which the path start. And what means of transportation we choose - canoe with oars or jog run - does not matter. There are so many wonderful ways, so many people who have a lot to learn. And if you know what you want, you can at any place, at any time to find a free meal.

Here is a short letter to one of his readers:

"The method of Buddhist prostrations, which causes the blood to move in a very large circle of blood circulation helps to maintain fresh complexion. I do not perform the exercises every day, sometimes only once in two-three days. Every time one series. For this series, I beat my forehead 15 times. Gradually the spots on my face began to disappear. In the past six months I went to yoga classes. In yoga too many inverted poses, the principle is the same, that stretches and brow beating. But it seemed to me, from the use of strikes to the face anymore. So I advise all women who want to have a good complexion, take this method is adopted. ยป

I really like these letters - a simple, spontaneous, sincere, and very helpful. Many readers say - in your book, there is nothing about my illness. I say - there. No, they say, I read it and could not find anything to himself. What is not found, it's business as usual.

It is as if we had been in the hands of the card, which indicates where a supermarket, where the bank where the hospital where the school. And that's where a supermarket department, where the assembly hall at school ... Then you have to go inside and look for himself.

Author: Zheng Fuchzhun
Translation from Chinese: Elena Buyanova

Tags

See also

New and interesting