Rubbish consciousness: the mud dries and scrub it becomes more difficult

Imagine what would look like and how the smell would have the man who would not bathed since birth, not washed, not brushed his teeth, did not cut hair, do not comb? Suppose he is still sometimes used in cosmetics and perfumes to smell better and look better - as you would be a spectacle? At the same time he would have sniffed the smell of his own and did not notice it, but others would stink plunged him into a rage, and he would have been outraged by the universal stench.

Amazing story. But it is.

Why it is considered right and good to teach children to health of the body, it is natural. When a child or an adult unwashed face - tell him: "Your eyes are soured," or "My friend, you have mascara flowed?" Saying so normal - this is correct and generally accepted. Moreover, people somehow find it natural to clean their homes and wash their clothes.

For some reason, when something is spilled on the floor, people say, "Take the cloth and wipe until it withered away."

Understand the meaning of the phrase: "Wipe until withered" People somehow aware that dried mud scour harder, they do not say insane phrase: "Do not touch, yet fresh, priberet time." Somehow, in this case, people understand that clean up is just better fresh that stuck and stale coffee over time does not disappear from the floor, in the best case, it goes to slippers, at worst - the grasping more dirt. Why do people understand it very well.

Why do people say, "Time heals?" It does not heal, just dirt and scrub it dries it becomes more difficult.

Tell me at least someone, why to waste consciousness made contact on another? Personal hygiene habits of his mind, was not taken care of. Absolutely.

At best, people attend some training that like trying to pour the perfume box immediately, and why it is considered that the perfume is more expensive, the effect is better. But the fact that the spray room freshener synthetic cleaner is not in a dirty room, it is desirable to wash and ventilate, and then freshener is not required.

My teachers in bodily practices Vladimir Nikitin once said that the body is trained continuously and if a person spends an hour a day to practice, and all the rest of the time does not live in his body - he did not see a living and a healthy body, in the best-trained, not we know why and for what purpose.

But with the consciousness in the same way. It is like our body and our home, needs certain hygiene skills, and even better - in training, and even better - to stay. And it is quite good when a person learns to continuously handle the discomfort of his mind at the time of its occurrence, just as something is spilled, and not wait until withered, or who will come and priberet. That is the difficulty of working with consciousness. If cleaning the house, you can hire someone, the mental cleaning even with someone requires help their own efforts.

As well as standing next to a man, it becomes clear how long he did not wash, and communicating with anyone in a couple of minutes - it becomes clear how he clean up after a few minutes in your mind: this is clearly not bathed since birth, that loves to water different perfumes themselves, this a couple of times went to a real bath, and this can never be spoiled. Master.

When beside me someone on someone starts complaining, I have a standard answer: "I am happy to listen to your story that you personally do to make it in a different way." There is someone wise phrase: "If you are not part of the solution - then part of the problem."

I met a friend who began to complain about how bad he and ungrateful daughter. I did not want to listen to him. You can not help a person who has a "bad daughter". But the man who says, "I miss my father's competence" - can somehow assist. Although his father to share his experiences with her teenage daughter.

See the difference between: "Let's get dirty with my daughter" and "Help me clean up, and then I head over heels"? In the first, I do not want to participate, but I can answer the second: "Hold my favorite shampoo, brother. Even flea help, not only from the cockroaches. "

I'm not very happy slogans of politicians who promise to bring all to clean water and it does not promise to own sincerity and honesty. When dirty and not washed promises a cleaner to wash everything - it is obvious that it is more napachkaet. Can you imagine that it would be in parliament, if people feel the smell of each other's thoughts? Security guards and cleaners refused to go to work.

American psychologist Laurence Peter claimed that the presence of chronic psychosomatic illness - a sure sign of professional incompetence.

I described in the book of the client with asthma who worked as a prosecutor. It is at the first meeting found that his asthma - that's a lot of aggression is stopped, and that in order to heal, he should learn to consciously and intelligently handle this energy. His work has been compensated Attorney neistselennyh his offense. All his life, all his relationships are built to serve this garbage in his mind. If we use the metaphor of the housing, it looks like that, rather than to wipe dried stains on the floor, the man put all the furniture in his house around this spot. After the first meeting Attorney-asthmatic consulted with his wife and decided to stay as you are, not to "break your life." And continue to "break the lives of others", trying to compensate for their disease.

In this world, there are no bad people, there is simply no hygiene habits of consciousness. Incredibly, in the twenty-first century there are still people who believe that the diseases of the body, trouble in life and debris in the mind - it is three different unrelated to each other process. The scientists, educated people.

When we came to the Indians, I noticed on their faces amazing expression of sympathy and compassion. "Why are you looking at us?" - I asked the Indians. "You come to us very dirty", - they said. What do you say to that? Sad.

In my opinion, there is a minimum set of hygienic habits of consciousness. Ability to handle elementary garbage. Skills something to do with the basic negative judgments, such as envy, jealousy, resentment, frustration, hatred, anger, desire for dependencies, conflicts. This is the same minimum set of hygiene, how to wash, brush your teeth and shave their armpits. Elementary list - not even average and definitely not aerobatics. Without this minimum set any consciousness sooner or later it becomes garbage. Instead of just lay in their relationship, people tend to throw out the old and make new - clean. But the old rubbish relationship does not disappear !!! Nowhere.

Let's say you have your children to school, if all teachers were dressed in it and smelled like a bum? But the vast majority of teachers does not possess these basic skills of health consciousness. I let my son in school to the question: "Why did not learn?" To answer what he really thinks. And one of the male teachers met his son alone in the hallway and said, "I hate you!" Hug and cry of the teacher.

After basic skills well to develop the tools to work with difficult moments of his life. And anyone who is able to grow out of the garbage and the flowers makes this skill to others - brings the most tangible benefits.

Once we sat with the three famous master and his wife. I have my wife and Master becomes apparent sympathy. "Are not you afraid that between us something happen?" - A joke I asked him? "So I will live my jealousy" - without batting an eyelid Master he replied. That is man's response owning your consciousness. He said: "I'll take you bastard", or "profits wife." He said: "I will work with my mind." That's why he and the Master. "Heal himself and thousands of healed around."

For me, really it is unfathomable mystery why the civilized world does not like mental hygiene. I have only one version: the mad fear of losing anything. Even though it has long outlived and become waste. Very similar to the behavior of the elderly, who are more afraid of death than the more difficult to part with all sorts of rubbish. Any full-time job with consciousness implies a transformation, albeit small, but dying. Husk flies, now it remains. In the culture of frenzied and conscious to not fearful of death, so hold on to husks that are losing now. Death is a great worker. It is clean up everything.

It came to me as a woman with a ready receipt "voluntarily ask Dr. Gusev hit me in the heart and save me from unrequited love for her ex-husband. For that to happen to me after this blow - I ask the doctor Gusev not to blame. "

Working with it just went straight in the opposite direction. That love in her heart for her ex-husband - is alive and real, but all her grievances and complaints - alas, already dying. And she has a good choice - kill your heart so that it does not hurt, or let their unfulfilled hopes of the world, so they do not hurt her heart. Of course expectations are always more expensive.

Once I met a woman who I asked her to choose: her husband died, but remained faithful to her, or changed, but survived. "Of course, to die," - she said without hesitation. And it's called love ?! I'd like to be loved "to the grave"?

"Do not cave in under the changeable world - let better it will sag under us ..." - sung once Andrei Makarevich motto of an entire generation, and inevitably became very stooped. What do you think, why?

Arnie Mindell have the opposite terms: "Either you will be flexible and mobile, or the world will find a way to destroy you: and no matter what it's called - illness or a car accident." My observation of life suggest that Mindell be trusted anymore.

Most of my publications in social networks for several years, in fact, all are devoted to individual skills of health consciousness.

Only. The easiest elementary skills. Only occasionally mention something beyond: growing flowers consciousness.

Displaced from the minds of garbage does not disappear. It accumulates in the biosphere. Civilized mankind is does not believe it. But it is so. Also, both thrown by an urn banana peel, can slip by someone else, and energy, repressed from consciousness, do not disappear, they are either beginning to be reflected in the body in the form of disease, or splash into the biosphere in the form of garbage, which now anyone can plunge. If he is not able to monitor the hygiene of your consciousness.

In this case, terrorism can be defined as "the persistent belief of mankind that stupid violence helps to solve any conflict." Anyone who believes it is a terrorist, even if you do not run the streets, tied with explosives, but only terrorized his household. In my view of the world of the child is converted into a terrorist in the first grade, when his force instead motivate. And so with all the general social phenomena such as: crime, corruption, poverty, unemployment, etc.

. Anyone who keeps his mind clean - creates around itself a healthy space. The most difficult task in this world - do not lie to yourself. And there, and all of humanity will be tightened.

Author: Vyacheslav Gusev

Tags

See also

New and interesting