CrossFit: Simple rules of the Athlete's wagon Rich Froning

Rich Froning, multiple winner of the Crossfit Games, became the personification of the ideal athlete wagon. Functional training in his performance is fascinating. Despite great strides, Rich Froning rules are fairly simple.

Today more and more people pay attention to functional training. Who wants to lose weight, someone committed to a good figure, someone needed to work or to improve athletic performance.

It seems that CrossFit can help everyone. But if you've never heard of CrossFit, perhaps you do not know and Rich.

Different objectives lead to different results. If you look at top athletes and CrossFit titled bodybuilders, one can immediately understand that the differences in the structure of their bodies noun ...

Rich Froning is a multiple winner of the Crossfit Games (2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014). Rich was born July 21, 1987 in Mount Clemens, Michigan. Later, he moved to live in Cookeville, Tennessee, where he went to school. There, he was actively engaged in baseball and football.

After leaving school in 2005 Froning decides to break up with baseball. He becomes a fireman, while continuing his studies at the Technological University of Tennessee. Being a firefighter Rich addicted to CrossFit. And it has become a true vocation.

Since 2009, he began his coaching career and participate in competitions. After successful performances at the Crossfit Games, Rich Froning virtually became the face of the movement.

Perhaps he knows more than anyone else, is why popular CrossFit. Rich recommends that anyone who is close fitness try hand at CrossFit. Here are his tips.

Train your legs

Many in the halls focus on training arms, back, triceps, but forget about the feet. Earlier also I acted and Rich. "Now I found CrossFit, and today I definitely do more exercises for the legs," - he says

. Without legs workout can not hope to increase athletic performance. This is the basis: "People do not like to perform sit-ups, but it is perhaps the most important exercise. Look at any sport, each have an exercise similar to

squats. " Who does not want to be fit, strong, resilient, fast, flexible, fit? I think most of us would not mind. But how? Now the answer for those who really th ...

Diet

Rich does not adhere to any diet, including paleodiety popular among supporters of CrossFit: "You have to get everything you need from food. I accept the protein and amino acids, but I honestly do not know if they help

me. " He does not have any special power requirements. He eats whatever he wants, but does not like bread and pasta.

Home

To begin better with the coach, especially for people with no sports experience and knowledge of technology. For the rest there are no contraindications. Of course, we should not strive for the results from the outset. Some tend to perform everything from point to point.

No need to rush: "I am sure that anyone can deal with CrossFit. At my cousin about a hundred pounds overweight, if not more, and more recently he began

CrossFit. " Catch the wave

CrossFit community as a whole is different from the others. When a person comes to a regular room, he puts the headphones in your ears, takes the rod and engaged in front of the mirror. The CrossFit atmosphere of live communication, rivalry and mutual understanding. This is the main difference.

Author: Kirill Belan

Tags

See also

New and interesting