7 "Stop" - simply brilliant advice!

I think Ellen's advice "on the surface". But ... how often do we stop to notice the fact that "on the surface»

. Council 1st. Stop complaining

No one wants to communicate with a whiner. "Well, the weather!", "I'm so tired," "I have a terrible Head» ...

The next time you want to complain about (most likely it will happen in the next 5 minutes), say something positive, such as "How nice!" And soon you will feel like changing your mood.

Council 2nd. Stop worrying about nonsense

Think about those unnecessary troubles that all day spinning in your head. "Latecomers I?", "Will I have enough money?".

No relation to the actual situation of your concerns have not. The event will happen or will not happen regardless of your concern.

Council 3rd. Stop condemning

"He's fat," "She has no taste," "But she is always late".

Do not talk about other, better focus on their own lives. This will help you better.

Tip 4 th. Stop strictly relate to their

Your biggest critic - are you: criticize, condemn, complain. No one is perfect, we are only in the way of perfection. Love yourself and you will be able to love others.

Tip 5 minutes. Stop living in the past or in the future

The lion's share of our thoughts - about what happened or what we want to do. Focus on the present moment.

Here's a tip - two magic question! Ask yourself several times a day: "What's happening now?" And "What am I doing?"

Tip 6 th. Stop attach importance to what others think about you

Regarded from the views of others, you become their slave ... or tied hands. Do what your heart tells.

Also interesting: the fact that we have come up with themselves as happiness ...

As life changes when you stop to wait

Tip 7. Stop blaming others

You - the only one responsible for your life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting