Trend illusions about women's happiness

How often I hear the conviction in the course of the consultations: "Well you know, man is not enough, and there are no normal!". Add more to this famous Guzeeva that pedigree - puppies dismantle, and all - there is no happiness in life

. I understand life better than your watch, and even know the statistics, but I have none of this despair. I train myself to adequately treat and understand all of their strengths and weaknesses in the market of free women and men. What is really there, not a model, and has never been. And a lot of brains, in some cases, only evil. Two children again. But I can never with such a position, such as the shortcomings of dignity, not evaluated. There is something that is. As they say, you want to - eat it - no

. Never I have had no problems with men. I was twice married, and what I would call the relationship in recent years, I had to free men around the age of forty years.

Really, it flashing in the head of a woman, if she is "caught" just married, just paddles or gigolos, or someone else, or no one at all. I even about such a belief is not that a problem to meet the man. A suitable themselves - yes, hard, and I'm not easy. But I'm sure that in the sixty-five, if I'm free, with some cheerful old man in love Play.

My client about the women's competition experience, they say, among friends, even nervousness is haunting: "Ahh, where to find a normal man?". Believe, do not hover. You complain that in twenty women restaurant - two men with a friend and we spend the evening with them. Because we do not doubt that there may be different. You will be in the position of the victim to wait when you choose, and then drunk, hung from melancholy to them on the neck and in the toilets given, that somehow ... And we play with them, talk, play cards Raskin, fingers on the handles pohiromantim ... More and staff will be tightened.

And in general, I was not a man only when I do not like myself. From marriages departed, his work involved, children are not tuned to the relationship was. In its normal, harmonious time always enjoyed romance and feelings. And this election is still a bastard, that it is not necessary anyhow, zafigachit can once or twice, I - feelings so deep and more serious, and the person so interesting, with the understanding and adoption of

. And according to statistics it is not so critical, as is commonly thought. Rove in the minds of the idea that the nine girls - one guy. In fact, in Belarus and Russia there is a shortage of men: 100 women - 98 men and 93 respectively. But, firstly, there are countries where substantially more men than women, and in general, their world - 50 million more. Second, up to 35 years, the number of men and women about the same even in our country, just 70 years the number of women are three times the number of men. Well, so, lower the bar of expectations for age, move away from the stereotypes of what a man should be over! And keep an eye abroad.

That is something to be of a man, in principle, of itself have something to represent. And kneadingtroughs not become neither a body nor spirit. We'll have to keep yourself in good shape and in the fifty and sixty and seventy. It takes work. But that's who needs what. I, for example, on your life big plans, and I'm such treatment only benefit.

To drive or not, you decide how and whether you will be happy. The world is as you think, because it is so constituted. He is such only in your head. And you grind with a friend in the kitchen of his loneliness, sipping brandy, not because you have no luck or life is a failure, but because you have such beliefs.

Author: Lily Ahremchik

Tags

See also

New and interesting