What would happen if guys behave in social networks Like Girls

A blogger from Atlanta Ashley Heziltayn along with a couple of friends started in an unusual Instagram account. Guy began to post photos, which he and his friends represent women - active users of social networks. Humorous pictures parodied the most popular ladies' ways of posing for the camera: from selfie in the bathroom until morning sleepy photos with a cup of coffee in hand and a weary expression

. By the way, almost every shot of the authors accompanied by appropriate commentary - in the spirit of those that complements your photos Girl

. "My favorite candle, a book, masochka face of mud and bubbles, bubbles ...»

This is another one of the same series.

"I'm preparing for a long working week»

But this guy, wrapped in "vanilla mist", is already prepared for working life.

"Many people think that heavy day Monday. However, this is not true, if you look like that! »

The commentary to this snapshot author shares the secret struggle with depression on Monday.

"If Monday was heavy, just pretend that you're a mermaid»

"I hope all of you will have a wonderful Wednesday»

this picture is obviously already made at the weekend.

And this, too.

"Just awesome weekend in Cleveland ... I feel like a winged»

Wormed his way into the comic collection and a "pregnant" picture. To create a snapshot of the guys inspired American actress and reality show participant Kim Kardashian (if that Kim pictured right).

Not spared the pranksters and theme cuisine.

"Bake a cake for mom on Mother's Day. Try what happened batter ... »

And yoga course. What's the girly Instagram without yoga.

"Small stretching before going to bed. Believe me, it is useful, then the body will tell you thank you ... »

And yet - the theme shopping trips with the dog under his arm

. "Just do what we do best - do shopping»

Funny account Instagram appeared only a few months ago, but has already managed to gather more than 300 thousand subscribers.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting