Enviable Groom Dima Bilan finally show your farm!

Not so long ago a famous Russian showman and singer Dima Bilan has shown the public his house near Moscow. This "fortress" Dima built long and with persistence you can only envy. Everything up to the smallest detail was under his vigilant control. Housewarming actor celebrated 2 years ago.

«The experience of repairs in the apartment, I learned well, that all need to think. Otherwise, for example, you forget that you are left-handed, and the doors open in an uncomfortable way, - said Dima. - In general, thanks to the arrangement of the house, I learned a lot

example, had never seen before, like making grand pianos, and now I know throws belts, side sneaked through the door, then put on some sort of a cart with wheels and driven into place, but already there is bolted legs. Fortunately for movers, piano is on my first floor. So I do not scoff at people. »

In terms of design the house Dima Bilan usual is not exactly seem. "Apparently, me alive boyish habits, so the house has a secret room, which can be accessed through the cabinet. There are chair-swings, glass floor, a pair of telescopes.

Bricks for some of the walls were taken from Peter. They are old, left over from the dismantling of various buildings: apartment buildings, some of the plant or the candy factory. Some of them are more than a hundred years old, some with monograms and names. These bricks are more expensive than usual, but they give the house a certain spirituality.

I actually turned a rare Plushkin in the shower, and I have a lot of old objects in the interior: and their, and the donated and purchased at a flea market. There are tin soldiers, who gave me the head of San Marino.

There cleaner "Rocket" 1978 model year, all new documents. I do it if I'm not mistaken, on the iPhone exchanged. From Vilnius recently brought Soviet turntable. These things do not have a lot of material value, but it is impossible to break away from them. »

Say what you like, and your house - it's always great! No wonder that one of the global priorities in life include its construction. We sincerely congratulate Dima Bilan with this important step, but it is in vain told about the secret room. Now everyone will know about it!

Itsochnik

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting