Shamovich wolves

About Dmitry Shamovicha and wolves did not hear that a man who does not take care of the Internet - a character in Belarus for more than known. The biologist, who lives on a secluded farm in the Rossony district near (or on the territory of FIG disassemble) the National Landscape Reserve "Krasny Bor" of him who has only materials did. And "Sovbelka" and "Respublika" and TV stories filmed and the film was shown on the BBC (I recommend, by the way), and even a blogger drugoi posted. Even the wolves glowed in opuses "Belarusfilm", but this is precisely not interesting. In general, America, I post this for someone hardly open, but nevertheless.

Photos will be mixed because they really kilotons, and I was just trying to choose a more or less successful. Megakachestva too, do not wait.

Someone came Animation

At first sight, the guys are very nice

Dmitry ornithologist by training, but not famous for bird research, and thanks to their four-legged pets. The enclosure near the house Dima holds three wolves males fight and I give Tera and wolf.

Wolves never home, just Dima took them two weeks of age, another leader they have not seen. Therefore, animals perceive the owner, as the leader of the pack. About canine love and devotion we are not talking here - wolves, according to Dmitry, in principle can not be tamed. He's just in their get-together is the strongest. To prove its superiority, Dmitry regularly wolves "humiliated" in their minds, of course: ruffled the ears, littered the ground, etc.

Ter - the youngest in the pack, if you need to guide him and the ears bow is free to spin

If this trick I tried to repeat, it is quite possible, would remain without fingers. Although pet wolf Dima still permits: beast, and at the same time tightens so that it seems about to burst. By the way, the leader of the wolf Fight in turn periodically probes the leader for professional fitness, then it is necessary to keep an eye on.

Chief among the wolves, as I said - a fight he alpha male. Accordingly, Dai - his woman. But Ter lives in a cage on a "family friend." When we first came to Dima, he has released numerous female Tera applications run. When the wolf returned to the enclosure, immediately cut off the mighty kicked out of the fight. That is not imagined, in connection with a walk, a lot.

That's resisting Tera return from a walk

The classic question that Dima asked - what would happen if the wolves in the forest issue. Most likely, the trio will die fairly quickly: the boys do not know how to hunt (and wolves rather complex techniques and methods of hunting), and people are accustomed to. Therefore climb to the village, narvutsya bullet. Wolves fed half-carcasses: Dima agreed with one of the local producers. Meat in a house crammed with two refrigerators. On three wolves devour a month about two hundredweight. But apart from them in the economy there are dogs that are not too "Pedigree" feed. With the wolves dogs do not conflict, mainly because they do not overlap when alone on the street, the second at the door, and vice versa.

Carry lunch

Frozen leg flies over the net and thrown to the wolves production

In fact to tear and devour this piece of meat the guys takes about five to seven minutes

As I hesitated all his camera Boy mimics attack. Photos, unfortunately, does not convey the fullness of my sensations. Brick was puds.

Later, however, I was used to. Here's another option, when I warn that too close

As befits any scientist who is very passionate about his work, in the perception of citizen Dima - specific person. Cooking can not catastrophic, not watching movies, reading books is not with the exception of scientific and popular. Everything else is considered a waste of time. Conducted exclusively healthy lifestyle. Do not smoke, alcohol is very negative. I remember he once stopped by to visit us in the kitchen and saw the four bottles of beer, we are in close family circle gathered for two crushed under the "How I met your mother." Dima saw beer, put the purse on the table and asked in surprise, they say, you know what it's really all going to drink? In an attempt to save face, I had to lie, that the supply is designed for a week. It also applies to people Dmitry alert and all repeatedly expressed the idea that the ideal option for him would be one in which the farm would be completely autonomous from the outer life. Something like the community of "Mystery Forest" Shyamalan in miniature. So far, unfortunately, the current level of technology dream a reality does not allow.

Postobedennaya razvlekuha

Wolves, by the way, we are not the first Dima. The details will not go, but it so happened that on the previous pets Shamovicha few years ago, "hunted" one prominent gentleman.

Dima bread - photography. Driving about this: foreigners bought a tour and provide them with the task of Dmitry beautiful shots. That is, the birds have to fly, animals run, pine spike and so on. So great Dima can imitate the voices of various birds, know all the habits of local inhabitants flattering their favorite feeding places, recreation and mating. With the wolves, the scheme is as follows: before the arrival of their group a week or two stupid not fed. Then he laid out in the right places a certain amount of food, seated on ambushes "Wildlife Photography" and release their enclosure. Similarly Dmitry lures to his house of golden eagles. Really just 200 meters from the house eagles feed.

Dmitry actively engaged in research work. In particular, it controls what happens to the local population of grouse. Capercaillie - relict species, which is very dependent on the environment. In the spring, during the current Dima grouse catches and marks radio beacons. I'm in a "hunt" once was, it is true, in the morning before the arrival of capercaillie in the current completely unprofessional Zadar in the "ambush tent».
Everything.
hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting