Such domestic wolves

Wolves live in the territory of hunting LLC "Obsterno", which is located in Miory district Vitebsk region. Predators (two males and a female) for the first time this spring brought offspring.
Daughter Oleg decennial Alina treats wolves as with pets, and those responsible to her affection and even allow the girl to ride yourself. When Alina stroking the wolf, he had never been bitten, but rather tries to lick face, completely subordinated to the hostess, as is customary in the wolf pack, with its strict hierarchy. Hard to believe, looking at these photos, that it is a ferocious predator.

Elena Seleh says that her husband Oleg fluent audio device used to talk to wolves. It's called "Vabah" from the Belarusian word "vabіts", and is used for luring wolves.
"First we have wolves appeared more than 10 years ago. I have not been lazy, and when they came before the feed whined like a wolf. Tricky. Someone dog whistle, someone blowing a horn, and I passed a wolf sounds. Previously wolves walked more freely, could in the forest for the hare to escape or something. Povoyuem in "vabu" - and returned. React to this sound, as in the command "go home." And it was terribly pleased that they return. It is a delight. And at this sound come even wild wolves. Over the last 5 years, everything has changed. The farm has gone the way of content captive animals, many deer are here ».

There was much talk and even controversy over whether or not to breed domesticated wolves. Several years of offspring was not, and that's the end of May were born 4 cub. Oleg told his version of the story: "Two wolves - the family, and the three - it's flock. Sympathies were with the she-wolf nonleaders. A leader would not let a competitor to the wolf. During wolf wedding, they behave extraordinary. The leader of such a corps de ballet danced near the wolf ... You should have seen how he wanted. For several years, nothing worked, and this, apparently, has achieved. Surrendered to the wolf, and the cubs were born ».

Oleg said that this year's harvest at all wolves - many of them appeared in the wild, and the family brought the offspring of domesticated humans predators.
"Who will show you the trick" - said Oleg reporters and began to feed the wolves over the net with his hands. Wolves, chattering teeth taken food. "How clever animal. Even if your hands are in blood, nothing superfluous hook ", - stated the game manager.

Elena tells Seleh wolf:
"Her little could catch only Alina. I leash her pocket with snap under it, and it fits, buttons carabiner, rope wraps around the tree. A wolf can not get away, and then I go. As I approached her and keep Alina could not. Therefore, for the tree cling. Wolf generally less trusting, and this quite noncontact "- shared observations wife hunters. Males after found a relationship between live peacefully.

"It was interesting to watch the love triangle. A wolf had chosen one, and between them won another. She drove to a favorite (it's diamonds), and his second pursues. And then the chosen time - and at the back, they say, and what I am, I did. Sherik on competitor growls, and I stand two meters. Comes up to me as if nothing had happened. His emotions are directed. What belongs to the wolf - is the wolf. To me a few minutes later he came with a different emotion, "- says Elena.

Responding to a reporter's question, what could people learn from the wolves, Elena stressed that they are very loyal. "Their dedication to the gene level. What people forget, they remember all my life. This is not our first experience with wolves. Once the wolf grew up in a cage with huskies on our farm. Siberian Husky - the largest of hunting dogs were small compared to him. Among the 4 huskies was the leader. When he approached, the wolf and leave food waste. Though on the physical status of the dog he could devour. Then it was transferred to the wolf enclosure Braslavsky National Park, and he lived there for about 10 years. All this time he fed the same person, but when it was necessary to be vaccinated against rabies, call me. Our family wolf remembered and totally trusted me, worked hard injection under the mane absolutely calm, "- said Elena.

The cage almost without a break coming tour. "In such a tradition Miory region - to bring the wedding to the wolves. Here the whole wedding is built, Oleg takes the wolf and do with him as a keepsake wedding photo. Many foreigners - Germans, French, Swedes. By the way, the Swedes were once 20 in Belarus came a group of children on an exchange, "- continues the story of Elena.

On the question of whether and howling wolves at the full moon, was the answer Alina. "Were we march with the class. We spent the night here, and the wolves howled. Mum to reassure them. " Elena supplement this history details: "Somewhere around midnight, began to withdraw. I open the window and say, "Do you have a conscience, children want to sleep. To me it was quiet! "All. Calmed down and no longer Factory ". Alina added that she howling like: "Cool. However, I no longer heard. This usually happens at night ».
Elena told me about a special attraction that can arrange for travelers and tourists her husband: "They're coming somewhere on a hill in the evening, and Oleg" vabu "gives, and the wolves meet him somewhere very close. The people are ready to turn back ».
After a leisurely conversation in the aviary, it was decided to reduce the wolf swim. In a thirty-heat and the wolves want to freshen up. On the way to the pond one of the gray ride darling Alina.

Source: www.belta.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting