After drinking vusmert, British woke up with a stylish "Points" on the face

Some people woke up the morning after a stormy night in the bar, where alcohol flowed a river, can not find the keys and mobile phone. Others are distressed because of a lost wallet or money spent. And some looking in the mirror, could not believe his eyes. For example, a resident of the British city of Swansea in the morning after the hen found on your face enormous tattoo in the form of points. Together with the publication of The Sun offer to evaluate the details of this incredible story.

Going to the mirror in the morning a man (the hero has chosen not to call his name) saw on his face carelessly executed drawing of blue color in the form of glasses with an inscription Ray Ban in the area of ​​the temples.

At first, the man thought that the glasses displayed blue ballpoint pen or marker and tried to get rid of the drawing. However, after a few seconds I realized that everything is much more serious.

"I could not remember when and under what circumstances did the tattoo itself. Because during a party I was very drunk. There is a suspicion that I podnachil one of my friends, but I do not remember who it was, "- says the man

. During the first few days of a man thinking about future actions and did not even want to get rid of tattoos. Subsequently, however, he decided to seek help from professionals. "I thought of my family. I do not want them to be confused by the views of outsiders, as somewhere to go with me, "- says the Briton

Laser removal of

24 months. After weighing all the pros and cons, the owner decided to make an unusual tattoo laser removal pattern.

"At the same time, I hesitated a long time, because he had heard many stories from my friends that in this procedure there are unpleasant consequences. For example, scars "- the man says. However, fears eventually had to overcome. And yet - to transfer 6 tattoo removal sessions, which stretched for two years. The result was almost one hundred percent elimination of tattoos (blue patterned semicircle on the photo - an old tattoo, do not suffer from the removal of)

"What can I say, the removal process was fun. And the tattoo almost no traces. Rubtsov, by the way, I also did not work. Friends who have not seen me the last few months, saying that the result stunning, "- shared his impressions of British

Nabil glasses and famous

. Several years ago, well known on the Internet was a guy named Matthew, who voluntarily sober got a tattoo in the form of points.

However, later the young man accused of defrauding the public, curling, that in fact he was involved in the advertising campaign manufacturer Ray Ban sunglasses and received for this trick a lot of money.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting