4 fantastic job, the existence of which is hard to believe!

What could be worse than the work, which does not deliver a droplet of pleasure? But people who are dissatisfied with their work, the world is much more than those who love their job. According to a survey conducted in the year before the American Gallup, the world's only 13% of people love it than make a living. Experts interviewed 230 thousand people from 142 countries.

There are, however, men and women who work in earnest lucky. They do not just love their work, but consider it the best in the whole world. Another would be: they sleep, eat candy and test slides at water parks, and even get paid for it! It is about the lucky - fresh Anews review

. Joe Unsworth, testirovschitsa krovateyPozhaluy, the hardest part of any work - morning climb. Most people with great difficulty arise at the request of the alarm and parted with a soft pillow and a warm blanket. But Briton Joe Unsworth such difficulties are not experienced. He wakes up to work cheerfully, because it is not there waiting for an office chair, and soft beds, hundreds of pillows and blankets.

Meet Joe - professional testirovschitsa beds and bedding

Your dream job Briton found no accident - for the sake of the industry graduated from the textile industry. And then I got a job in a certain department store chain John Lewis to the position of the tester beds and bedding.

However, the time Joe does not consist of only rolling out of bed onto the bed. In addition to testing, Briton prepares reports, make recommendations, and examines the characteristics of new products.

"You know, I was very lucky with the job. All my friends always ask me for advice on how to choose a blanket or pillow. And I'm glad that I can help them and make them comfortable sleep, "- he said in an interview with Joe The Daily Mail

. Carlin Howden, ispytatelnitsa toys vzroslyhEto 30-year-old Carlin Howden of Bexley. She is sure: that what she was doing - the best job in the world, which it is for any price would not change to another

Carlin's job is to test the company's products, which produces toys for adults. Labor Girl remote - management does not insist on visiting the office. Every week, Briton undergoes at least two new instance. The outcome of the Carlin writes a report which indicates the weaknesses and advantages of the device. Part of the time she devotes to the recruitment of new employees - finding potential fellow Briton engaged in Internet

. Chosen Carlin to the unusual work of the girl relates calmly.

"He does not mind that I always bring home new toys. Often we are testing them together ", - he confessed to the girl in an interview with British tabloid The Mirror

. On his salary Carlin preferred not apply.

Garry Wilshere, an expert on konfetamNeskolko years ago schoolboy Harry from the British city of Essex became the object of envy of thousands of children all over the country. And all because of the fact that the boy, who at that time was only 12 years old, cast as candy taster Swizzels Matlow - manufacturer of a variety of sweets. The duties Harry was not only eating the company's products, but also the evaluation of the appearance and upakovki.

Schoolboy got the job (work, of course, does not imply full-time) after taking part in the competition, which is held by the company. Perhaps the only drawback was the lack of job salaries. However, the 12-year-old sweet tooth this fact has not stopped.

Tommy Lynch, test water gorokTomu, what does this Briton, envy of any office worker. Just imagine working life Tommy Lynch - a great vacation. Man travels constantly and testing water slides in a water park. Tommy - a professional tester of First Choice, dealing, in particular, international resorts quality control

"Someone is sitting in an office all day, and I test the water slides. It's fun, but at the same time is difficult, because you need a lot of time in the water ", - says Tommy

. "I, of course, the best job in the world. Only now no one believes when I say what I do "- shared with the British reporters The Daily Mail

. Ben Southall caretaker ostrovaNe less exciting work was in 2009, Ben Southall from UK Petersfield. However, unlike the previous one lucky he did not have to wander around the world. Ben became the caretaker of Australia's beautiful Hamilton Island. Here it is.

Travel agency Tourism Queensland in the Australian state of Queensland has selected a man from 35 thousand volunteers. Among the main requirements for the candidates means "knowledge of English", "ability to swim" and "love for the new discoveries." Ben went on all parameters. And, of course, he was just lucky. In the photo - a Briton in a new place of work. The inscription on the T-shirt reads: "This is the best job in the world»

In Ben's job was feeding the turtles that live on the island, tracking mail and blogging. Reports about his work in the form of photos, video and text materials man had to provide once a week by e-mail.

For such a simple-minded labor Ben relied semi-annual salary of 106,000 dollars, as well as service housing - house overlooking the lagoon. Not a bad compensation, is not it? Only one salary this guy envy residents of most countries.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting