20 short, but very scary story that stop your blood in the veins

http://ax-d.pixfuture.net/w/1.0/afr?auid=538125168&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE video> 2. I was putting her son to bed and correcting him a blanket, he looked me in the eye and said, "Daddy, so someone under my bed ..." To allay fears son, I looked under the bed and saw his son, who looked at me and whispered, "Daddy, someone is lying on my bed ...»

3. That night, I slept in a cabin in the woods, sleep did not come to me, since I was frightened portraits on the walls, old, sinister, ugly. Since then, I have trouble falling asleep, as in the house was not only portraits of ... window.

4. On Earth, the only person living alone. He sat in a chair in her room, and then knock on the door.

5. I brought mannequins in bubble wrap. I left them in the living room, and after a while heard the burst bubbles.

6. In the window of my room seemed eerily smiling face and stared at me. I live on the 14th floor.

7. My daughter could not stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I went to her grave and asked him to stop, but it did not help.

9. Mom called me into the kitchen. On the way, I heard my mother whispering from another room: "Do not go there, I heard it too».

10. I woke up because I heard a knock on the glass. At first I thought that someone was knocking on my window, but then heard the sound again ... in the mirror.

11. When I got home, my mother in the kitchen shouting, "Come to dinner," immediately comes SMS from my mother: "I will be late, warming up for something».

12. I normally kissed his wife and daughter at bedtime. I woke up in the chamber with soft walls, and the doctors said that I dreamed it all.

13. She asked me why I took a deep breath. But I do not sigh.

15. My wife woke me up to say that in our house - an uninvited guest. But she was murdered two years ago. "I can not sleep," - she whispered as she climbed into bed with me. I woke up in a cold sweat, grabbing the dress in which she was buried.

16. The doctors told the patient that after amputation phantom pain are possible. But no one warned about how cold fingers amputated hands will scratch another.

17. Yesterday I dropped my cell phone, and he fell right into the drain grate. This morning I woke up and saw that the telephone, safe and sound, lies next to my bed with a single unread message: "You're welcome».

18. We decided to take a swim at night, went into the water, you took my hand, and I felt like the happiest person on the planet. Then I looked at you and realized that all this time you go into the water, helping himself with both hands.
19. Lying in bed and trying to sleep, I suddenly heard my dog ​​scratching in my bedroom door. I got up to let him in, but turned around and saw a dog sleeping peacefully next to my bed.

20. I woke up at three in the morning and saw my younger brother stares at me, sitting on the edge of his bed. At this point, a blanket for him to move, and I heard someone whisper: "Brother, someone is sitting on my bed».

: Marketium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting