His own mother did not know! Most Daring facial tattoos

Tattoos - it is a passion, and many, once a good master, not limited to the one painted underwear. And some do tattoo right on her face, sometimes successfully, sometimes - a failure. The horror that such artistry is virtually impossible to remove. Although it is unlikely these owners tattoos are considering such an option.

In 2013, politician, artist and composer Vladimir Franz has become famous, he decided to run for president of the Czech Republic. 56-year-old Franz - a very interesting and charming man. He has a law degree, he is a professor in the field of dramatic arts, postmodern artist, stage designer and an opera composer. Tattoos covering most of his body, as well as body piercing, and his hair is often painted in blue. About his appearance, he says: "My tattoo - my own little garden. This is not an obstacle but an added value. The election - not a beauty contest. It is about

tolerance. "

Heavily tattooed man with a solid eyeball was jailed for 22 years on charges of attempted murder and other crimes for shooting at police, investigating a series of burglaries in Alaska in January 2015. 39-year-old Jason Barnum nicknamed eyeball had a ball, including car theft and theft homes to satisfy his heroin addiction. When he stopped at a motel Merrill Field Inn in Anchorage, police noticed a parked car, ranking in the hijacking and Barnum entered the room. The offender opened fire on the guards of the order, hiding in the bathroom. Firing back, police wounded him in the arm and arrested. In court, Anchorage police chief Mark Mew urged the judge to look at the face of Barnum, which, according to him, his whole appearance has said that the offender "for a long time decided to dedicate his life to cruelty to other people»

In 2013, the tattoo-ekstremal wrote his name in huge letters on the girl's face in less than a day after they met. Scandalous tattoo artist Ruslan Tumanyants famous painted stars face then 18-year-old Kimberly Vlemink in his studio in Courtrai (Belgium). Then Tumanyants wrote his name on the face of another girl. Olesya Tumanyants from Saransk allowed to get a tattoo with the name of "Ruslan" huge Gothic letters. After that, they were married.

Christien Zehrist - 20-year-old from Houston, who took non-trivial solution to cover the left side of his young face like a bruise tattoo with the baby. Pictured portrait - Zehrista son Perseus, who nearly died, and this prompted his father to capture her child in the most prominent place. This tattoo has provoked a strong reaction in social networks, but Zehristu like it. "Beautiful tattoo with beautiful face on another pretty face," - he replied to the angry comments on Facebook

The purpose of Loza Wine is quite simple - to become the most famous man in the world. The face and hands of 24-year-old representative of the Canadian business model already look like a list of common phrase. Expressions such as FAME ( «Glory»), LICK ( «lick") and F ** K ME ( «fuck me"), chop cursive across its body to pump up the hairless except for tattoos in the form of hair follicles on the chest . Los says he wants to be a living monument of our time obsession with glory. "I want to become the epitome of pop culture. It will be possible to look at me in a hundred years, to get an idea of ​​what was pop culture in the early 2010s. I want to be a way that people looked at me to make an impression. »

The man from Fresno, was arrested in March 2016 for possession of a firearm and marijuana cultivation, but it is a picture of his tattooed face was a sign that distinguishes the arrest of all the others. 33-year-old Hamprasong Tammavong suspected of belonging to an organized criminal group "Lao blood", was stopped in Fresno California for a routine check of driver's documents. When police broke about him, it became clear that Tammavong was on probation and had to call in reinforcements. Police who searched the house Tammavonga, found ample evidence of his belonging to a gang, and as a result further searches semiautomatic rifle and a pistol were found. Staff also found military equipment, similar to the police, and 38 illegal marijuana bushes. Tammavonga imprisoned Fresno County on several criminal charges, including - illegal possession of firearms and cultivation of marijuana. His shot at the police station soon went around the internet.

Michael Carter was arrested in January 2016 after a riot arranged in a diner, and then locked himself in the bathroom at the gas station, but he became famous thanks to its completely tattooed face and devil's red suit. On the picture, taken at the police station, it is clear that on the face of the Carter both flaunt a swastika and the words "Jesus Christ". A month after the events described, he was again arrested for being in the drivers aiming a pistol, which eventually turned out to be a toy. In March 2016 a 36-year-old Carter wanted to break into a day center for the homeless. When he tried to kick out, he refused to leave, and he was arrested for the third time.

Rick Genest named Man-famous zombies, lit up in the video for the song Lady Gaga's Born This Way in 2011. Dzhenesta, which are covered with tattoos, and the head and the body, found Nicola Formichetti, stylist Lady Gaga. Before the fame, Rick lived in Montreal and doing all in a row - from washing windows to the performances in the circus as a gimmick - to earn a regular tattoo. He now works as a model on the catwalk and magazine photo shoots all over the world.

24-year-old Gino Dartnoll, started doing tattoos on the face of 18 years, was in a photo shoot of the British photographer Mark Livera "tattoo on his face." Pluck closely acquainted and communicate with their tattooed models to dispel prejudices and to show these people the most frank.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting