Different stars

Thieving star with the description. I do not know - whether you want to, but interesting read.

Subclavian star thieves authority. ITL was Cheremhovo, Irkutsk region. 50-ies. Tattoo bitter antagonist derived from a family of Exiles, dispossessed and deported in the 30-ies. in the village. Irbeyskoe Krasnoyarsk Territory, where Pronya (carrier tattoo) was in the age of five.

In Irbeyskom his parents died from overwork and terrible living conditions, after which he was in an orphanage in the town of Kansk, where not to die from hunger and humiliation older children, fled at the age of 13 years. Settled with relatives in Zalarinsky District of Irkutsk region. At this time, someone set fire to a stack of hay collective farm, and throughout the accused Prony.

Caught in the end in a juvenile detention in the village. Thelma, carrying, this time consciously, firmly on criminal street without seeing for himself a place in the "kingdom of the Jews and communists».

subclavian star kingpin. Copied to the hospital morgue on Lermontov pr., D. 54 St. Petersburg. Authority was put to death a large dose of "Malinki" (barbiturate) in the courtyard of the house number 12 on the street in the mix Shkapina camp accounts. His identity was established by fingerprints. It proved to be one Mitrofanov, kingpin, four convictions for theft. Serving a sentence in the penitentiary № 5. The values ​​of the tattoo: "All for me, nothing from me." "Here, in the zone, I'm home».

Tattoo repeatedly convicted thief on tour named Sultan. Copy the city police department in the city of Alma-Ata. 60-ies. Thief-towner named Sultan, who is also the Emir of Bukhara, Samarkand aka Ahmed, "worked", starting with the age of the minor, in many cities of Central Asia and the time of the last detention had thieves "title" thief-in-law; operations group was arrested red-handed in the central department store in Alma-Ata. It is noteworthy that identified the old Sultan operatives previously detained him in Almaty three times. During the arrest Sultan bitterly complained about the "doom" pursues him in this city. Seeing subclavian stars Sultan having, inter alia value "Praise be to Allah that I am a Muslim," "There is no God but Allah," said the thief operatives: "How can you talk about the evil rock you, you scoundrel! In the old days, you are convicted of theft, and seeing such a tattoo, you immediately cut off to hand, and after that and head! ».

Subclavian star Moscow thief. Leningrad. 50-ies. Beetle was convicted of theft of art. 162 of the Criminal Code of the RSFSR in 1926 and twice convicted by the decree of the USSR Supreme Soviet on 06.04.47 has arrived in jail number 1 Beetle had to follow further step in "Vorkutlag." However, in order to show their "coolness" during "Shmona" (search) in the commandant's office spat in the face of the warden, for which he was "Lenin's method of physical persuasion" - group beating guards, and then in the form of half-dead pushed into overcrowding. The values ​​of tattoos: "For Russia without Jews, chuchmeki and Marxist-Leninists", "During the reign of Russian people were».

Subclavian star prisoners hostile to the administration of places of detention ("denied"). Copied to the CTI-9. Thieves Russian national tattoo hostile to the Communist Party authorities and law enforcement agencies "thugs", "rejected", "bull". Values: "Adolf Hitler -svyatoy martyr", "The killing of communists and Jews - not murder, and purification of the world by the envoys of the devil».

Subclavian star thieves authority, "the executioner zone." CTI Tulun, Irkutsk region. 50-ies. Tattoo thieves boss nicknamed Skull played on the area as a "vaydota" - the executioner and committed, the most approximate data, more than a dozen murders of prisoners, most of whom were so-called "counterrevolutionaries," that is condemned by "political" articles. It happened after the abolition of Art. 136 of the Criminal Code of the RSFSR, 1926, providing for the death penalty for killing a man. Skull belonged to a clan of thieves zone, at the behest and that "drenched" (kill) unwanted thieves suit prisoners. Sat in the camps "Irkutlaga", "Angarlaga" and "Tayshetlaga." It is noteworthy that, according to his own admission. Skull never wanted to go into the wild. Perfect Skull told them to murder with a smile, as something large and bright in my life. By the time the copy tattoos total period of his detention amounted to fourteen years.

Tattoo authoritative thief, prone to romance. Prison № 1. 80th. Tattoo authoritative thief recidivist, three convictions for theft of state and public property. Carrier tattoos, a native of the village of Little Vishera District, Novgorod Region, grew up without a father who drowned "on drunk cause." Ten-year finished in OLP Arkhangelsk region. Knew by heart poems Esenina, Rubtsov, was fond of reading. Values ​​tattoo: "I live, yet lit my candle," "I'll be happy not to the sinful earth, and in the other world».

Subclavian star thieves authority. "Kemerlag." 50-ies. Tattoo thieves boss nicknamed The sergeant, from the Altai Cossacks, at the time of copying the tattoo was imprisoned for over 25 years. Sergeant with resentment and anger said that in the 20-30s. Altai it was tried twice judge Communists, drunkard, womanizer and corrupt, "the jackals of Kombed." They dispossessed and exiled to Narym his family. After a while, the brother of his father and two brothers, his mother was taken to the NKVD sergeant sat Kolpashovo Tomsk region, and more of them have never been seen.

Subclavian star plow zone kingpin. Copied in the settlement. Ushakovka, Irkutsk. February 1967. Values ​​tattoo stands for "betrayed the clan of thieves before the end of life", "Jail - my home", "In the area I am the master," "All for me, nothing from me." In the 40-50-ies. subclavian stars were a rarity, they, as a distinctive feature, which allows only a prick big camp authorities in the camps in Eastern Siberia, Primorye and Kolyma. Much later, these kind of "insignia" began to appear in other thieves. This star - one of the tattoos of hereditary thief, who began his criminal career before 1917, the last camp "Kraslag", "Tayshetlaga", "Angarlaga" and Kolyma - kingpin nicknamed head. During copying tattoo Head admitted that during his stay in the camps independently came to the conclusion that the full power of the CPSU in the identity of the country and the government thieves in the Gulag.

Subclavian star kingpin. Copied in the settlement. Ushakovka, Irkutsk. 1967 Tattoo old kingpin named Kohl-Chinese, from Irkutsk, has stayed in the camps of Kolyma and "Angarlaga" more than thirty years, who saw and knew personally chief "Dalstroi" Berzin, Pavlov and others. His father, an ethnic Chinese, was a machine gunner Fighter battalion and was killed in the Civil War. By the time dating kingpin Kohl-Chinese and old kingpin head stop criminal activity and lived in the village. Ushakovka, in their expression, to "otsizhennye" - means not seized during arrests and searches from criminals and charged to their "personal accounts" in gratitude for the assistance provided zeks camps.

Tattoo Pskov thieves boss nicknamed Orlik. Copied in jail № 1. 70s. Twice previously convicted for burglary, sentenced for the third time for hooliganism Orlik indignantly said that "cops spices sewed him" Baklanka "(hooligan article)" to drop his criminal authority in the area. According Orlik, during the previous otsidok he spent more than 70 days in a punishment cell (punishment cell for days stay which is usually measured "coolness" of this or that authority). Tattoo has meaning: "Davie mode", "Never lived happily in this country».

Subclavian star thieves authority. Copied to the OLP "Kraslag." 60-ies. Tattoo threatening, is called "Werewolf" can stand for "Do not touch me, or death." The owner of a tattoo nicknamed Goblin believed that every person in the depths of his soul there is a beast; People are inherently more dangerous than any predator. Goblin not "swing right" in the area, do not belong to any group, however, in his own words, in case of need "could soak any».

Tags

See also

New and interesting