When he saw his wife and daughter in bed, husband Realized shocking truth!

Matt and Diana knew each other from school family. They have since childhood felt sympathy for each other, which then grew into a stronger feeling. Young people are married, and they had a beautiful daughter Luella.

Recently, Diane placed on Facebook a photograph taken by her husband. In the picture she is shown sleeping in an embrace with her daughter. Photography is accompanied by a small, but very touching story.

In a short time the record became incredibly popular and attracted several thousand likes!

«It happened a few days ago. Our little daughter Louella teething, and so she cried loudly. To soothe the baby, I lay down beside her in the bed, we both soon fell asleep ...

When I woke up, I saw that Matt had already returned home. He looked worried, and his eyes glistened with tears. Seeing my worried look, her husband hastened to reassure me, saying that all is well. Just when Matt saw me sleeping next to his daughter, he realized how much he loved us. After all, we involuntarily reminded him of a story told by our priest.

It happened on one of those days when my husband and I first left home one Luella. I'm with Matt went to church for Sunday service. After the service, we got to talking with the pastor, and he told us about a case witnessed by an orphanage in Uganda.

As a missionary, he often visited boarding schools and children's homes all over the world, but there is a special atmosphere reigned. When the priest came in a huge room, where the narrow rows stood about a hundred beds with babies, then I noted with surprise that the room was a ringing silence ...

Usually, when many babies gathered in one room, constantly heard someone's crying or whining. But here everything was silent ...

priest asked the shelter workers, why children are so weird, and its response to ever hit it in the memory. She said that at first all the kids, getting to a shelter, crying incessantly. His cry, they express the pain and call relatives for help. But after a week all fall silent, because they understand that they are not wanted, and no one to comfort them.

Silence indicates hopelessness that prevails in the hearts of infants. Children understand that for them, no one will come, perhaps, will never ...

From this story we shudder. We promised ourselves that we will never ignore the cry of his children. Even at night, when I hear the sobs Louella then, no matter how tired was, I will go comfort her.

Saw me sleeping in a cot near Louella, Matt understood everything without words. While we were sleeping, he cooked us dinner. And when I woke up, he hugged me and said, "I love you more than anything else ..." »

Reading these lines, it is impossible to remain indifferent.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting