ENOUGH PEOPLE DIVINE

One of the traps of our mind - "I should have seen it coming." And I seem to pointing the finger of a judge: "You should have seen it coming!»

. Absolutely hopeless phrase-claim for oneself and for others, implying that you (or others) have the ability to know what will be in the future, correctly calculate all the possible consequences of their actions and to choose to react precisely those, which occur in reality.

The venture is doomed to a continuous concern, aimed at the future, and the constant blame for what could have anticipated - and did not foresee. Any admitted error becomes fatal evidence of his own stupidity / worthlessness. It's as if you had the ability to swim, but did not use it to save the drowning of a loved one. "You could have saved - but did not, because a coward!". Same story with foresight.

The downside of all ideas about the possibilities of our omnipotence - the eternal burden of guilt and shame. Being in the throws between "should" and "could not" man rushes from one extreme to another, from inappropriate activity and bustle to a complete paralysis of inactivity.

People are very afraid of accusations of inaction and indifference - and often begin to make a fuss so that they forget about the boundaries of their competence. For example, pulling out injured in a road accident people from vehicles, when to just stand by and do not touch until the experts arrived. Or breaking ribs in people trying to do artificial respiration.

The boundaries of their capabilities to recognize is difficult, especially when it sounds this accusing voice: "You could have saved him! I do not care that you're not a doctor, and that he could not do anything for the person - you had to become a physician in those few seconds! Or you had to study hard in the first year, when taught first aid! ". Could have, should have ...

Another facet - "I also felt that this will happen, why not listen to your intuition!" Knowing about something in hindsight - is also a great way to blame yourself that you were not sufficiently omniscient and perfect, to hear all the signals and unmistakably identify among them the faithful.

Tricky maneuver fortune tellers of all time: tell a bunch of vague hints, but after the fact, all these predictions unconvincing brought under HISTORICAL FACTS: So you see, I said! Only here, "you see, I could, but I knew, but did not ..." ... and disappears from the minds of the idea that we can plan for the future that we can analyze the possible consequences of our actions, but never do this 100%. We are increasing the likelihood of a particular outcome of events, but always remain two areas on which we are not able to influence: unrecorded area / zone of unknown factors and our imperfections

. Future Signals are always vague, and can not be accurately decoded. Speak after the fact is always unmistakably just in virtue of the fact that it is - the "after" of how it all happened, and not "to»

. Strange retroactively blame yourself that was not God, confidently knowing events to the accomplishment, how things go.

But just that a lot of people busy. Treasury itself for lack of divinity.

Tags

See also

New and interesting