I never give up and will not let the hands of ...

There are people in the world who do not believe in love. But esteem and is inevitably shaken disbelief

The first story. "I'll take care of you. Always »

Spouses Yanfa - Du and Zhu - were married when she was 20 and he was 28 years old. If life is turned in a different way, one could say that six years ago, they celebrated "golden wedding", but not to the celebrations to them too much trouble

. Only five months later they were married when the accident occurred.

Honeymoon flying, and her husband went to "knock off" at the coal mine in the nearby town. Work money, though heavy, and they, of course, dreaming about the children, a whole litter of cute kids (on the program of birth control if, at the end of the 50s, has not yet said). Before leaving, Du secretly hoped that Zhu was pregnant and, when he returns from the mine, finds firstborn.

Which came out of the house the young man opened the letter with trembling joy: here it is, the good news, here

! The letter turned out to be only a few characters:

"Your wife is sick, can not get out of bed».

All.

Du immediately took indefinite leave work and rushed home. His beautiful young little wife lay motionless in bed, unable to move his leg or arm. Her body like a stone. What happened? The doctors could not assume anything. Mystic some! Suddenly a young woman turned into a helpless infant, unable to eat or yourself, or go to the toilet or turn over.

The only thing that could Zhu - cry. Tears streamed down her cheeks frozen on his chest, the collar, on the pillow, but she could not wipe them.

Tears vyterat Doo.

"Do not worry - he whispered to his wife. - I'll take care of you. Always. »

From mine, he had to retire and live farm. 56 years old Du hardly departs from the bedside of his wife.

He fed her with a spoon, it puts her ship (diapers in the 60s in the Chinese hinterland was not). He scraped together money for a wheelchair and drove beloved by all physicians, of which he could find out. Diagnosis Ju so no one has put. Doctors agreed only that it will lie until the end of his days, and the children (spouses do not cease to hope) will have to forget.

Alone friends and relatives advised Doo:

- You're a young man, throw it, find yourself another normal

. He then just up and left: the house is full of cases. Wash it, cooking it, cleaning it, a garden, a vegetable garden on it. And, of course, his wife care - fully only on it. Sometimes the neighbors come, bring something necessary, brought from drugs. The main herbal drug DN prepares himself for his wife. Sam collects grass for him, climbing high into the mountains. Over the years he became a true herbalist healer. After learning about the new recipe, immediately sent the plants. A Brew Potion, always first try itself: suddenly poisonous

Du making massage his wife, until recently fed her with a spoon, but now it and it's hard and it - nervous can not read - feeds favorite mouth-to-mouth like a bird its helpless chicks

. That kind of love.

History of the second. "Do not you remember me. But I remember you »
This touching movie from Thailand - not a documentary. Not only that - it is advertising. It is about loving husband to his wife, suffering from Alzheimer's disease. This short film can be seen as a continuation of previous emotional history, key, with which you can solve the mystery of an amazing man with diameter, to understand where he draws strength and joy of life. The answer is actually very simple. Love is either there or not. If there is, it is able to create a miracle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting