Thanks and release equipment from tailings

I am often approached by people who sincerely believe that they are free from insults and claims to anyone. "I forgive all, anyone not offended," "Mom loved more than her sister, but I do not blame her," "husband, little concerned with children, but I understand he - job", etc. But if we remember this, that my mother loved more than her sister, and we had to forgive someone, it means that these "tails" are still drawn from the past, taking our thoughts and pulling power.

They create a constant negative background, which manifests itself in a general dissatisfaction with life - everything seems to be fine, but somehow bleak; in a mental dialogue with people from the past - something to prove, we explain, argue; in guilt - before someone else did not apologize, did not fulfill the promise. The "tails" of the many manifestations, but one reason - unfinished relationship

. Why it is necessary to terminate the relationship?

Any unfinished business block our efficiency, prevent the achievement of goals, fulfillment of desires, consuming energy and good mood.

How to determine whether there are "tails»?

Watch your thoughts - what do you think the whole day? Catching snatches of conversation, insults and other negative experiences. Sometimes, someone told us the unpleasant word, and we will remember it for years, the other did not return the debt, the third summed and you trusted him. All these small, insignificant, perhaps, the incident that you have long been removed to the archive. And also sincerely believe that to forgive, forget, let go. But they are with you, and I propose to devote attention to them.

If we choose to continue to live with the "tails", then we spend time and energy on something that we can not change, the energy is wasted, and could go for something useful.

What to do with "tails»?

Scroll half an hour of free time to retire and write down everything you can remember. Be honest, do not dismiss from any memories, they all have value.
Set a goal - to get rid of all the "tails", determine the specific period for each of them, otherwise the process could be delayed
. Make a ritual of thanks to each person from the list - thank him for the valuable experience gained, for the situation, which he created and which is something important you learned. For example, tell a friend, "Thank you, you laughed and did not believe in me, it gave me strength and helped to make an important step»
. For advanced). Imagine the person you are grateful, and worship him. Bow can be done alone, it is not necessary to come to the people and to bow down to them. This action is very helpful forgiveness and completion relations.
When you express sincere gratitude to the past, it lets you and allows you to go further, "tail" does not pull energy more goals begin to be achieved, the dream - come true, and you live with a light heart

. The final touch - always expunged closed "tails" from the list, praise and support themselves, because now you are doing is very important and necessary thing. When you are finished, make for yourself something nice, let it be a cake or something else - most importantly, that it will give you udovolstvie.opublikovano econet.ru

Author: Julia Solomon

Tags

See also

New and interesting