5-year-olds with 30-year experience. How so?

Maxim does not eat shrimp. As, however, any seafood. He says that it was "disgusting" and that right those who call them marine reptiles.

Andrew Sanych refuses to discuss various issues with pigweed Ivanna. He claims that he knows exactly what it is - stupid and wrong.

Maxim - my 11 year old son. Andrew Sanych - my 35-year-old colleague.

But they do not seem so different.

And Andrew Sanycha behavior, as a professional, as a coach, as a business coach one of the companies has more severe consequences.

Andrew Sanych at its sessions, training programs and generously shares his views, thoughts and beliefs. But how? During the training, otherwise nothing. The coach and the coach in the first place presents to the public "itself." With all of the above, which still shows through in every sentence, every gesture. This pattern is called).

So, when San Sanych sided perceives the world and believes his vision and perception only correct, and then builds it all into the minds of customers and students - that soon all the students and clients of the expert's begin to perceive the world as a narrow and one-sided and through any while also honestly believe that pigweed Ivanna - stupid and wrong.

I, of course, very detached and exaggerated cite an example. But vital.

And this state of affairs quite strongly undermines many of the tenets of life, many of the principles of building and maintaining relationships, and simple human ethics.

I'm not talking about professionalism.

And more.

Maxim and San Sanych "suffer" the same disease - arrogance. In his understanding, they believe that their individual experience determines reality.

After all, as he thinks arrogant person?

"I see things as they are. Therefore, if someone thinks differently, he is mistaken. »

Andrew Sanych calls pigweed Ivanna fool because pigweed Ivanna just sees the world differently.

As a victim of the disease called "arrogance", Andrei Sanych believes he is the only one who has the key to the truth.
He believes that his thoughts, judgments, opinions and beliefs reflect the "actual" truth and justice, and not merely just "his personal" truth. I mean a piece of wholehearted Truth and Truth.

Where did all this? And treat those who are sick?

Again, remember the course of practical psychology.

Jean Piaget, the famous cognitive psychologist, held a spectacular experiment. With kids.

He gave the child cube, painted half red and half green, and let your child play with it. Then he sat down in front of the child, holding a cube in his hand, and asked, "What color do you see?". The child answered correctly: "Green". The next question was: "What do you think, what color do I see?"

. Children from 4 to 5 years immediately answered: "Green".

BUT! The most interesting!

Jean Piaget found that children aged 6 to 8 years old already possess the cognitive ability to distinguish between their perception and the perception of the other person.

As a result, we have today?

Many 5 year olds with cognitive abilities by age and boooolshoy experience. In one 30-year-old as our hero Andrew Sanycha, and from whom, and 40-50 behind.

And we live)
Author: Julia Polezhaeva

Tags

See also

New and interesting