On the spiritual and material debt

Since my childhood I feel fine energy debt, so always give something in return received and try not to confuse the spiritual and the material plane. Many people tell me, they say, so why are you so hard to feel about it, give, take it and do not worry.

And inside of me it vibrates straight itchy and thought does not rest: "I have to thank" If someone supports me, calms, gives heat, I am eager to return all full. If someone gives you something tangible as a gift, I try to reward as well. And when I say, no need to thank, because with all the heart, take from the heart; I understand this message, but I can not overcome himself, so I try to return the gift of energy back, to thank, if not immediately, but eventually.

Previously, I thought that I can not take something that I somehow offend people and that you need to change. But when I started to live deliberately, to be honest with itself, without regard to the views and words of others, I realized that I was always right. Energy debt, it does not matter of you are waiting for something in return or not, one of the most powerful and if you do not maintain a balance, it can be devastating. How does it work?

Everything that we do to others we do in the first place for themselves (in order to maintain a relationship with the person is important for us to establish useful for the US due to the children grew up worthy of our pride, such that many). When you realize this idea at first be disappointed, since childhood, we hammered that one must live for others, then for yourself. In fact, it turns out that "just as we have been taught to think," and that these are just words that sound like, beautiful, but in fact it is a ploy to cash in on human naivety and statements. Everyone lives in primarily for themselves, it always was and will be. When you realize this idea until the end, frustration runs and replaced by the new insight. You begin to realize themselves fully, a clear understanding of their needs, to be able to separate the superfluous from the necessary, begin to respect themselves, their business and their time and bonus comes the realization that other, as well as you deserve to appreciate their works and time .

When we relate to debt not knowingly energy, our lives begin to pursue failure, illness, stress and other negative consequences. We have someone did good, no matter what plan, spiritual or material, we took it, did not appreciate the forgotten, not reciprocated, as if the person who gave the go-ahead, not tried do not wait for return, anyway, sooner or later it starts offended, because he feels the meaninglessness of his act, he gave and received nothing in return.

That is our nature - to want reciprocity and fight it meaningless. And this offended person, consciously or not, begins to negative thoughts in your side that has transformed into a separate energy that is devastating. If a person is not familiar to you, it will last for long and generally will not hurt. But if it is a close relative of the person or destructive energy will operate as long as the person does not get you to return or have not yet gone out of your life. You may say, well, then I neither of whom do not need anything, but immediately obvious answer - then no one to communicate and not start a relationship, so how to control someone else's display you can not! If you do not want to receive a gift, since no desire then something to give in return, immediately refused, never use people and their gifts, if you can not reciprocate. Even if you beg to take, give up, explaining clearly its position. If the intention is to give something in return, safely and happily take all the gifts.

Special thanks to the people who love a freebie. Freebies does not exist !!! It can only be in the commodity-money relations and the imaginary, since everything is done with a specific purpose for the benefit of freebies source. Among the people in the main acceptable only mutually beneficial relationship where both are interested in the relationship and maintain energy balance, that got it and gave, and vice versa. Always give the debts! If you are not sure that will be able to give, not take! If there was a contract, performs! And demands the same attitude. Otherwise the relationship will turn into hell and will carry destructive energy for all participants.

And the last important point, if you do ask for something from someone, always observe the conditions under which the dialogue will be mutually beneficial, never use someone else's kindness. If you do not value and respect of the case and the other time, you're also applies to himself. Then your life will be unpleasant moments, and it is no wonder why they occur. Debt Energy does not tolerate any "what if", "maybe", "do not care", etc., it is and it has its own zakony.opublikovano econet.ru

Author: Kate Kurkina

Tags

See also

New and interesting