It reflects the state of mind

To have a good relationship, it is important to pay attention to it. This - translation of our thoughts, our vibrations into words, into the sound

. Is our speech today? We pay little attention to the tone in which we say what the word is pronounced. Using abusive and just a very dirty word, as if we have forgotten what a noble and lofty speech. But it is not only evidence of our ignorance and degradation of consciousness. Is not it obvious that when we say rude and dirty words - peace and happiness within us is not increasing. Everything is just the opposite. We give an opportunity to show the negative energy, and then wonder why it is so often have to take pills for a headache.

Meanwhile, there is a direct connection between the mind and speech. If the mind is healthy, we are worthy. A healthy mind is always positive. With this mind, we are not talking about the faults of others, do not criticize, we do not express complaints. We do not complain about destiny. The tone of voice calm and friendly. Each, of course, I am happy to communicate with someone. To speak with anger - a sign of weakness of the soul

According to statistics, 90% of all quarrels and conflicts is due to the fact that we have of someone saying bad. We all need to learn to speak in a pleasant, noble manner, controlling his speech. In the East, a man who can not control his speech, considered primitive.

It has long been observed that we acquire the quality of the man, of whom we think and say so, speaking about someone badly, criticizing him, we show the negative qualities of the personality in itself. When we praise, that we manifest the good that is inherent in this person. Therefore, to think about God and talk to Him - is the easiest way to acquire divine qualities

. Note that the more our egoism, envy, malevolence, the harder we talk about someone warm. The rougher it is, the less we are harmonious, so the more severe life lessons get.

One of the reasons that we are now a little tired and have time - a lot of talking. Verbosity - a sign of verbiage. We need to talk a little, quiet, with patience and nobility. So you can save time and energy. It is important to learn how to check your speech. It says something - and the offended person. And then justified: "I said it's just ... I do not want to offend ...". This language must be changed. The words are to be -. Such strong words

Once I met an acquaintance, whose appearance has changed a lot. And without thinking, I said, "Oh, you've lost weight. You just do not know. " He said softly. "I'm on a diet" Then we talked a little and left. Just back from him, I suddenly realized my tactless words. After weight loss could be caused by a disease. And my words might hurt hurt him. I began to justify ourselves, "Yes, maybe they're sick frost, can be really determined to lose weight, many are now watching the appearance, have different diets." But then firmly I decided: such judgments in my words will never be. Wisdom teaches us: think before you say anything

. Words have meaning if they are considerate and full of love for others. And then, how "bitter" words you would not have spoken, and their heart is sure to accept. These words do not seem bitter, they seem accurate.

Otherwise, if we use the harsh words, the sharpness seen in our appearance. Then the other obvious, our pride, and people will take offense at us. But when it comes to even the "bitter" words with love, resentment transformed and people will feel our compassion.

Talk about everything you need for sure, but with love. Whatever words or mother instructed the children, but they are not perceived as harsh and bitter because of maternal love. Children feel: my mother loves us, she wishes us well. In the same way, no matter how clear words we may say everything, it does not hurt others, if we show mercy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting