exaltation and humiliation Act - always works!

For some reason, it turns out that some people are always in sight, and their opinion is weighty. But for them the recognition, popularity is not of primary value in life. And others, no matter how trying, can never be known. And it is their desire to fame is the problem that pulls down. Why it happens?

I also used to ask such questions. I not yet found answers in the Bible.

There are laws of God. They are responsible for everything. And the more I study the Word of God, the more to delve into them, the more I see manifestations of these laws.

One of them - sowing. But there is a principle of the glorification, exaltation.

The essence of the principle of elevation

Today I want to reflect on it. The essence of the principle I have learned again today. And opened some new truth.

The point is simple - exalts himself will be humbled. Humbles himself shall be exalted.

Matf.23 12 For whoever exalts himself shall be humbled, and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted

. Anyone who really wants elevation - begins to elevate themselves. The result of this behavior will be - humiliation

. He who does not seek elevation, on the contrary, humbles himself.

To better understand the nature, should look into the Greek word for word. The Greek word "humbling" means lowering; Perrin. humiliate, despise, to belittle, to humble;

It is important to understand that want to elevate yourself and people with talent and without. The latter, as it seems to me more often. Since that they replace their own incompetence.

But, instead of doing their job well and gradually move to the rise, these people just want to rise.

Examples. The rise and fall of themselves.

Example 1. Napoleon Bonaparte.

One of the most striking examples for me - it is Napoleon Bonaparte. It was not lack of talent, on the contrary, a very talented military leader. But he went to his goal on the head, the most exalted himself.

He started his career in the army with the rank of second lieutenant in the 16 years. During the French Revolution it has achieved increasing reaching the rank of brigadier general. In the days of the directory it has achieved the rank of major general and commander of the military forces positions the rear.

In November 1799 he participated in the coup d'état and became first consul. In fact, in his hands, he has concentrated all power. His regime was dictatorial. Then there were 13 years of incessant victories. Napoleonic wars, permanent victory, especially the Austrian campaign of 1805, the Polish campaign of 1806-1807's, and the Austrian campaign of 1809 made France under the leadership of Napoleon's main power on the European continent.

All this time, Napoleon succeeded in all that he had planned. He courted power. He wooed her, molested elevation. And he received. In 1812, he was 43 years old, and he was the most powerful ruler on the continent.

And then comes into effect the principle of God's Word. Exalts himself will be humbled.

In 1812, it should march on Russia, the war with her. The Battle of Borodino, which is credited with a victory in itself both sides. And exhausting way back, during which has been completely lost the great French army.

Russian campaign was the beginning of the end of the Napoleonic Empire. With the 1812 collapse of the army and the country was approaching. In 1815, Napoleon was trying to return to power (the famous 100 days). But now he no longer had the support. In 1815, Napoleon surrendered to the British ship, waiting for him to get political asylum from the British.

But he was sent. Without a family and children. The last 6 years he spent on the island of St. Helena. In exile. Strict Mode, limited area for walking and a permanent guard - that's the whole lifestyle. Behind him seriously followed that Napoleon could not return to Europe. Its taste many already knew to the authorities. He died from the disease. One. On the island. Far from everyone, even from their families.

This is how the principle works of God.

Example 2: The Rise and Fall of himself. Bobby Fischer

The second example - a great example. My favorite is even. My favorite is also because it is very intuitive.

Bobby Fischer - a genius of chess. From early childhood, he used the word "most". The youngest US grandmaster, youngest US champion. And the youngest world chess champion.

At age 31, he reached of what many players are coming closer to the end of his life.

But this outer shell. Inside, his self-esteem and pride of the wild. Requirements attention to the person, the view of self-importance have created many difficulties tournament organizers.

By the way, do you know why Bobby Fischer lost the title of world chess champion? He has not lost a fight in the chess. No. He put forward 64 demands of the tournament organizers. And 63 requirements chess federation FIDE agreed to perform. Thus, the match for the title was thwarted. And Bobby Fischer deprived championship title, which was awarded a Soviet chess player Anatoly Karpov.

And now the highlight of the program called "pride of Bobby Fischer." Throughout his life he continued to consider himself a world champion. Till death in 2003. He even took part in a rematch with Boris Spassky in 1992, with a prize fund of $ 5 million.

Example 1. Humility and self elevation

I want to give two examples of humility and exaltation.

The first - very famous. This is Mother Teresa.

On the Internet there are a lot of her material. But I want to tell you that it is known.

She was born in Albania. In a rather wealthy family. Her real name was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. She was born in 1910 in Skopje, the Macedonian city, today the capital of Macedonia. With 12 years of little Agnes dreamed of monastic service, I wanted to go to India and to serve the poor there.

In 1931, she took the veil in Ireland. Later she was sent to Calcutta, where she taught for almost 20 years in the girls' school. Finally in 1946, she received permission from the Order to help the poor and disadvantaged.

In 1948 he founded the Congregation of nuns "Missionaries of Charity". They built shelters, schools, hospitals for the seriously ill and the poor, and could get to anyone, regardless of their nationality and religion.

Only in 1965 the activities of the congregation went beyond India. Today, its members serve in 111 countries. The most important part of the story at the end.

At the end of the life of Mother Teresa was recognized. In 1973 she was awarded the Templeton Prize, one of the most prestigious in the future. In 1979 he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize "for activities to help the suffering man»

Then she honored with many different awards. But that's not it. And the fact that more than 40 years (to be precise 42) she served in humility. Without any awards or honors. For one reason - they do not want it been

. Principle back in action: humbling himself - will be exalted

. She had no self-esteem and self-love, to seek rewards. It just does its job well. In humility and service to God.

"Great joy lies in the fact, to devote himself to the service of others. In the life of a lot of evil in life is homeless and the sick, but the worst of all those who are deprived of the joys of love. Love: the more you share with others, the more you will enjoy. We do not need guns and bombs. To defeat evil, we need love and compassion. »

It was in this Example. An example of humility and service. And the Lord lifted up her.

Example 2: Jesus Christ.

Jesus - is not a "right answer", but actually the one who has shown an example of his humility

. In fact, as my pastor, Jesus was not. There was only God the Father, who manifested Himself through Jesus. Jesus came to earth as the Lord. But reconciled to man.

Here is a very good place of Scripture about Jesus.

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God; 7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in human likeness as a man; 8 He humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross.

Let's look at it.

1. Jesus was God in nature

2. Not holding on to equality with God

3. emptied himself

In Greek, the word "humble" is translated as do vain or empty, abolish, destroy.

You know what that means?

We are responsible for our own humility. There are people who consider themselves to be someone great.

But Jesus did not consider themselves great. Only God was for him a great.

4. Having a servant.

Jesus willingly served God. He became a slave.

5. humbled Himself.

Pay attention again to this place.

Jesus humbled Himself. It is the responsibility of everyone. Jesus showed us the example.

6. He was obedient.

Jesus was obedient only after he humbled himself.

Of course, when a person rushing conceit, he is full of himself - what is really there obedience? Jesus set the example. He humbled Himself and became obedient to God. And because of this we have everything with you that He has conquered by His death.

Conclusion.

If in your heart there is a desire to honor, recognize - you need to make sure everything is clean with your motives. But the main thing - remember that the law of exaltation and humiliation always works

. If you are humble and do their job well ahead of God - He will exalt you

. If you have a lot of wrinkle about yourself, be proud of and usurp the glory - you're sure you will be humbled

. It says God's Word, not me. And the examples of Napoleon Bonaparte, Bobby Fischer, Mother Teresa and Jesus Christ visual evidence of this.

May the Lord give you wisdom to choose the right path.

Auto: Vladimir Bagnenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting