5 things you need to do buyout for men

1. Helping financially

Even if a man complains of financial difficulties, it is not necessary to try to help him with money, you do not need to look for a second job, what would come out of this situation. This will be a very big mistake, because of which have already suffered a lot of women.

2. To give expensive gifts

Forget about it! It is better to give a man more of his warmth, faith in him, admiring glances! Do not try to impress a man magnificent gift, it will transform your relationship with enjoyment.

3. Listen to his concerns and regret his

Some men love women complain. Usually it is not even their husbands. And women think that if you listen to his pain, sympathize with him, the relations become deeper. After all, we, the girls, that's right! But with men it does not work. Just the man you will be regularly drained of life's problems, to come to you as a reliable "vest" and walk and meet it will be with other women. I had an example in my life. I am a long time played the role of "vest", listened, tried to cheer, sympathy, it seemed to me that our relationship is very deep. But beyond these complaints will not go along. And track this scenario, after another of his complaint, I just said, "Do not worry, you're a big boy, he can handle and decide their own problems»

I remember that at that moment inside me there was such an amazing feeling that I did something very right. He apologized and said that of course, he will be able to cope, and thanked, I reminded him about it. Therefore, if your husband is depressed, it is not necessary to pull out of it "ticks" that happens, do not need to display it on the conversation, do not feel sorry for him. Pity degrades man.

Give him time, and leave him alone. He decides everything. The more calm you are, the quicker it will decide everything and be more confident person. Well, if your spouse talks about their difficulties, your support can be in the questions (in any case not on the boards). Ask leading questions, and to ask them from the need to position a curious girl, and not a professional coach. It is very important that you show at this point its position at the bottom in your questions is to be an appeal to his will, strength, intelligence.

For example:

* In general, once you solve this problem?
* What do you think, there are some options out of this situation?
* What can be done at all in this case?

Ask questions calmly and leave all the decisions to the husband. By doing so, you show him that you support it, you together and that you believe in what he can find solutions. Men are very much needed life's challenges, lessons learned, challenges - is the key to its formation as a person and as a man

. 4. Giving advice and recommendations

FORGET ABOUT IT. Even if a man asks what he should do, then you just need to say that he knows better. Writing Board - which means to take on some responsibility. Let's leave it to men, they need it.

5. spiritualize his

I know that many women are trying to lay a book, include lectures loud, put the video. Usually this is only alienation and failure. Such things should not do. Much better to be the most happy and joyful, learn to communicate with people, to be a "firefly", while surrounding themselves begin to ask, what are you doing, that would look like.

BUT, if a man asks you to tell him about spirituality, or on some knowledge, it is not necessary to take on the role of the Guru and broadcast. After that, of course he will respect you as a teacher, but quite forget that you are a woman. Therefore, we do a pretty face and say, "Honey, I can not explain to you because I myself just a little bit understand. I've listened to this lecture. Do you listen to yourself, if you're interested. »

Thus, you will not take a position on the top and push a man with his intellect. This wisdom of women. I wrote one wise woman, she became involved in a ceased "extrude" the husband has become more joyful and generally forgot about her husband to promote something. Once upon yourself and happy. And after some time, I found her husband in the nightstand whole pile of spiritual books is very high. He bought them myself and read after she stopped to put pressure on him.

Options support a loved one a great deal, you can pray for him, to do penance, to engage in the work of upbuilding for him to make amulets, do generic practices for its kind. The most important thing to do it from a state of inner peace and abundance, with the right frame of mind.

The right frame of mind: "He, of course, be able to cope. And I will be very glad to serve him in this and to fulfill their feminine dharma (purpose). »

Breaking the mindset of a rescuer: "He can not cope without me, did not get out, but I can help him." With this frame of mind, as soon as you pull it out of a "hole", he immediately falls into another.

Author: Julia Sudakova

Tags

See also

New and interesting