Mushroom lasagna

There are many recipes syroedcheskoy lasagna, I want to offer a simple and not quite normal - no tomatoes, but with mushrooms. The dish is very hearty, prepared quickly, and will be a great dinner for you and your guests. The basis of my lasagna - traditionally syroedchesky version - fresh zucchini

. In general, for 1 portion we need the following ingredients:

1/2 medium sized zucchini (courgettes not divide along and across);
5-7 fresh mushrooms;
A few leaves of romaine lettuce;
Cilantro (can substitute parsley) - a handful;
Syroedchesky mayonnaise or mayonnaise with avocado - 3-7 tbsp (To taste).

EQUIPMENT:

Knife
Vegetable cutter (optional, but will speed up the process)
Cutting board
PREPARATION:

Wash all the ingredients, lettuce and cilantro slightly dry (you can put on a dry towel and gently blot on top of another dry towel).
Slice the zucchini and mushrooms lamellae (as thin as possible).
Finely chop cilantro,.
Put on a plate - one to one - two zucchini plates (lay out their "jack" - that is, to a broader base of one plate is placed over another bottleneck), spread a thin layer of mayonnaise.! For this recipe, mayonnaise is better to make thicker - ie add less water. I'm more of a nutty mayonnaise or mayonnaise avocado with the addition of cashews.
Put on top of romaine leaf (cut it to the length that it was a size approximately equal to our "test" zucchini), also spread a thin layer of mayonnaise.
The next layer - mushrooms, they, too, cover with mayonnaise and sprinkle with cilantro
. Repeat steps 4-6 two more times (you can, of course, still 3, but such a large piece of mouth may not rejoice - this height lasagna afford not to everyone)
. We finish the construction of two more plates of zucchini, which cover the mayonnaise and grinding in the last sprinkle with cilantro.
Lasagna ready. Is it necessary to use a knife and fork, or do not cope :).

Tags

See also

New and interesting