Michelle Pfeiffer: Veganism - my fountain of youth

In a recent interview Urbanette under the heading "tell-me-everything" Michelle Pfeiffer revealed the secret of his youth: veganism. Yes, she really believes that looks young and brilliant thanks to plant-based diet.

"A vegan diet is much healthier, and you avoid a large amount of toxins that are aging your skin and body. My skin really became much better soon after, as I completely switched to veganism. And I need to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables in order to stay slim. Everything is vanity, frankly. [Laughs.] The older I get, the more I think I'm doing this in order to live longer, but there is always an element of vanity. »

Michelle says that the inspiration came when she looked on CNN «a fatal heart attack." Having a family history of cancer, she decided that the vegan diet - a healthy option

. In fact, study after study shows that the vegetable diet can not only reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer, but also to increase life expectancy and reduce the likelihood of obesity, diabetes and heart attack.

As Michel advises to go vegan? Just do it! "I just said to myself, one day I was going to go vegan and give myself to it eight weeks."

Tags

See also

New and interesting