How to cure varicose veins, stomach ulcers, shortness of breath and insomnia.

I live in the deep province, about raw food did not hear anything. When my son is coming to visit from Samara, then I began to refuse from one, then from another dish, do not hurt (I'm a good cook), and not criticized because I trust son endlessly.

Apparently, he was tired of my complaints to health - at 51 I weighed 97 kg, the pressure is 170/110, tormented by shortness of breath, insomnia, has been long-term non-healing ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer, terribly aching joints, legs constantly ached from varicose veins, terribly burst heel. Half a son urged me in favor of vegetarianism. He took on the "weak».

A month later felt lightness, weight began to leave, there was excitement. Further more. Tonometer flinch hand, wanted better results. After 5 months, it became 100% raw foodists. Purge? Probably, there were - suddenly began to hurt the teeth. Wandering pains that stayed on one, then on another root.

I am 53 years old now. Weight - 62 kg, the pressure of -120-125 / 75 (without medication), all the pain passed, cracks thickets, sleep perfectly - quietly, firmly; there was "flying" gait became easily cope with physical exertion. Lack of cleansing even a little alarming. 5 months severely scratched back - I hope that this cleaning

. Looking at my results, that there is (and face), raw foodists was my daughter (33 years) to the total raw food diet tends to her husband (51). Ambient initially disapproved, but later resigned. Very grateful to the son of patience and perseverance, he became for me a mentor, and I gave him a reason to be proud of their mother rejuvenated.

Dear parents raw foodists!

Let's face it already is that our children are much smarter than us. Remember, we are at their age, even in the head does not have to worry about their health, and even more so, for the sake of limiting itself to the products and give up your favorite habits. We had another fashion. And our children are now committing a double feat - to acquire the skills that we did not have planted, and yet they had to drag him into the light "tomorrow" the most loved ones - we are with you. And we, instead of helping them, and still come up against klyuem them for "non-traditional view" of life. Believe me, not always what everyone thinks right, so is. Yes, to abandon their traditional way of life is difficult, but it is on the shoulder sensible and strong people. And are not we like that? How often do we exclaim: "Ah, would throw godochkov 10-15." It is with you and will happen. Try it, you'll like. Well, or at least not interfere with their children. I wish you health, youth and success!

Sincerely, Eleanor

Tags

See also

New and interesting