What's going to me more tears

< Anna Tantsyura

What's going to still my tears, how many will be crappy tantrums much wailing and moaning that here: silence, broken telly here, mirrors and fragments of hope to all not-open walls. How many days am I still did not sleep, and when the train finally I'll die ?!
I do not know how to beat depression out of my head for you. For you do not go, I do not run, but quiet in storonochku howl. Hopelessness, dangerous, nothing ... Silence that all the thick heel. You - a nerd. Well, what I love? And like all the stronger and more forest ...
Emptiness. Emptiness. Emptiness. I'm alive and dead at once, you're stronger than me rvesh fire, leaving only part of the memory. I shudder and breathe darkness, through which beats fire my heart. You - an airfield that has destroyed me bezzhalno
. I am like a broken dream, like a mime, that the tragedy of life is saturated and in moments your pantomimes were you tested me to a residue.
Only you. Only you. Only you ... You are a splinter fiends. And February - spring motive - just an empty consolation ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting