Scandalous genius

birthday of Sergey Yesenin dedicated. h3> It has gone from a village boy cherub to the most famous brawler and matershinnika Russia. In speeches eyed cowgirl, I read something about the simple pleasures of country life, the girls choir of screaming: "Darling Yesenin!" Togo, early Esenina Mayakovsky called "decorative peasant" too corny, insincere, and his poems - "revived lamp oil." But "sandals yes cocks-combs" briefly occupied the poet. And the angel left him little: he wrote obscene verses on the wall of the Monastery of the Passion, and splitting the icon, it could stoke the samovar could easily and lit by oil lamps.

His behavior has consistently found provocative, shocking, shocking. His poetry - a special page of Russian poetry. Esenina can not be driven into the narrow confines of literary trends early XX century, it is - in itself, rebellious, passionate, with a great Russian soul wide open. Perhaps that is why the poetry of Sergei Yesenin leaves no one indifferent: either love it, or refuse to accept and understand.

October 3 marks 120 years since the birth of the great Russian poet. To this date Website has collected interesting stories from the life of Yesenin and his most famous pictures.

Yesenin with his sisters Katya and Shura h3>

Education Esenina

The famous poet could become a teacher: Sergei Yesenin graduated with honors in 1909 Konstantinovskoe zemstvo school, then entered the church-school teacher, but, having studied for a year and half of it is gone - it is not enough teaching profession attractive. Even in Moscow in September 1913 Yesenin began attending the People's University Shanyavsky. One and a half years of university gave Yesenin the basis of education, which he lacked. Subsequently, the poet to educate ourselves, read a lot and was known for his erudition.

Yesenin and Anna Izryadnova among employees of the printing house "Partnership I.D.Sytina» h3>

The first Moscow Muse

When Yesenin arrived in Moscow, he was only seventeen years old. The goal he had one: to become the most famous Russian poet. A year later he had a crush on Anna Izryadnova who worked with him as a proofreader in a printing house.

Civil marriage with Anna from the first days seemed so errors. At this point, it was more concerned about career. He left his family and went to seek his fortune in Petrograd. In his memoirs Izryadnova writes: "I saw him shortly before his death. I came, I said goodbye. When I asked why, I said: "washes away, leaving, I feel bad, probably, die." He asked not to indulge, to protect his son ».

Tragic fate of Yuri, the son of Sergey and Anna: August 13, 1937 he was executed on charges of plotting the assassination of Stalin.

Yesenin with friends youth h3>

Yesenin and paper

In 1918 in Moscow was organized by publishing "Labor guild writers." It was organized by Sergei Klychkov, Yesenin, Andrew White, Peter and Leo Povitsky Oreshin. I wanted to publish his book, but the paper was in Moscow on a strict accounting. Yesenin still volunteered to get the paper.

He put on his jacket long-skirted, combed his hair in the manner of a peasant, and went to the duty member of the Presidium of the Moscow Council. Yesenin stood before him without a hat, began to bow and carefully accursed, asked "for Christ's sake do Divine mercy and release paper peasant poets».

For such an important purpose of the paper, of course, he was, and the first book of poetry was published Esenina "Radunica". "Artel", however, soon collapsed, but has released several books.

Yesenin reads poetry to his mother h3>

"To be a poet - it means the same,
If the truth of life as not to disturb,
Scar himself on delicate skin,
Blood strangers caress the senses of the soul. "

Read poems

In late 1918, a few weeks Yesenin lived in Tula, fleeing the famine in Moscow. Every evening, in the house where he lived was going to the educated public, and Yesenin read his poems, which he knew by heart - every single one. Yesenin accompanied by the recitation of a very expressive gestures, which gave him more expressive poetry and power.
Sometimes Yesenin imitated Blok and Bely. Blok's poems he read seriously and with respect, and the lyrics White - mockingly parodying it.

Zinaida Reich h3>

"You remember,
You all remember, of course,
As I stood,
Approaching the wall,
Excitedly, you walk around the room
And something dramatic
The person throwing me. You said:
It's time to leave,
What do you tortured
My Crazy Life,
What do you have time to be taken for the cause,
But my destiny - to roll further down.

My favorite!
I did not love you.
Do not you know that the human
sonmische I was like a horse, driven into a lather,
Spurred brave rider. " Excellent Zinaida

One of the most beautiful women in the life of Yesenin was Zinaida Reich, a famous actress. She was so pretty that the poet simply could not make her an offer. They married in 1917, Zinaida gave birth to two children - Tatyana and Konstantin, but Yesenin never been faithfully. Reich endured for three years, and then they parted. The most famous poem about it - "A Letter to a woman».

Yesenin and Anatoly Imagist Marienhof h3>

Fears Esenina

Yesenin sifilofobiey suffered - the fear of contracting syphilis. A friend of the poet Anatoly Mariengof said: "popped happened on his nose pimple the size of bread crumbs and so he goes from mirror to mirror stern and grim. One even went to the library read the signs of the terrible hvoroby. Once it got worse, just that: whisk Venus! »

But no less fear in Yesenin called police. One day, walking past the Wolf Ehrlich Summer Garden, the poet saw standing at the gate guards. "Suddenly he grabbed me by the shoulders, so that he becomes a person to set, and I see his yellowed, full of incomprehensible fear eyes. He was breathing heavily and hoarsely: "Hey,! Just a word to anyone! I'll tell you the truth! I am afraid of the police. Do you understand? I'm afraid! .. "" - Recalled Ehrlich.

Isadora Duncan and Yesenin h3>

"Sing, Sing. On the damn guitar
Fingers dance your vpolukrug.
To drown in this frenzy,
My last, only friend.

Do not look at her wrist
And with the arms of her flowing silk.
I was looking at this woman happy,
But I found perdition.

I do not know what love is - an infection,
I did not know that love - the plague.
She went and narrowed eyes
Bully brought to mind ».

Isadora

In the early 20-ies Yesenin led an idle life: drinking, scandals in taverns, easy attitude to casual sex, until he met her - the famous American dancer Isadora Duncan. Duncan was the older poet for 18 years, did not know the Russian language, and Yesenin did not speak in English. They were married six months after they met. When asked what kind of name is chosen, both wanted to wear a hyphenated name - Duncan Yesenin. And recorded in the marriage certificate and their passports. "Now I - Duncan" - he shouted Yesenin, when they went out.

This page is the life of Sergei Yesenin - the most chaotic, with endless quarrels and scandals. They often diverge and converge again, but in the end were not able to overcome the "misunderstandings." It is this passion devoted to the poem "The rash harmonica! Boredom ... Boredom ... ».

Isadora died tragically two years after the death of Esenina, choking own scarf.

Yesenin and Mayakovsky h3>

"Oh, rash, ah, fire away,
Mayakovsky - mediocrity.
Rozsa paint Pete,
Whitman had been robbed. "

The eternal enemies

The myth of the mutual hatred of Sergei Yesenin and Mayakovsky - one of the most famous in the history of literary trends of the twentieth century. Poets really are irreconcilable ideological opponents and in public statements were prepared endlessly watered mud at each other. However, this does not mean that one of them underestimated force talent other. Contemporaries confirm that Yesenin understood the importance of creativity Mayakovsky and distinguishes it from all the futurists: "Whatever you say, and Mayakovsky can not erase. Will form a log in the literature, and many of his stumble. " The poet repeatedly read passages from the poems of Mayakovsky - in particular, he liked the poem about the war, "Mom and killed the Germans evening" and "War has been declared."

In turn, Mayakovsky also had a high opinion about Yesenin, albeit concealed it with the utmost care. Known memoirist M.Royzman recalls that one day he came to the reception to the editor of the "New World", "sitting in the waiting room and heard the secretariat of Mayakovsky, Yesenin's poems praising loudly, and finally said," Look, Yesenin word about I said. '" Evaluation that Mayakovsky gave Yesenin, was unequivocal: "Damn talented!»

Yesenin on the beach in Venice h3>

Statement Yesenin very aptly: "Rent a notoriety that I pohabnik and kicker." This statement is untrue, as a poet in a drunken stupor loved to entertain writings rather obscene content. According to eyewitnesses, Yesenin almost never wrote abusive verses, they were born from him spontaneously and immediately forgotten.

Such momentary poems Yesenin was quite a lot. For example, he is credited with the authorship of the poem "Do not grieve, my dear, and Achaia," in which the poet calls his enemies to all known address, anticipating their willingness to send himself to hell Esenina.

Yesenin and Sophia Tolstaya h3>

"We see so instituted forever - For thirty years gone mad,
All stronger hardened crippled,
With life we ​​keep the connection.

Honey, I will soon knock thirty,
And the earth a mile to me every day.
That's why his heart was dreaming,
What grief I pink fire.

Kohl light, so light burning,
And for good reason in lime color
I took out the ring of a parrot - a sign that together we burn.

That ring I wore a gypsy.
Taking off his hands, I gave it to you,
And now, as sad hurdy-gurdy,
I can not think, do not be timid. " Last wife

At the beginning of 1925 Yesenin met with Leo Tolstoy's granddaughter Sophia. She was younger than Esenina for 5 years, in her veins flowed the blood of the greatest writers of the world. The Countess was in charge of the library of the Union of Writers. Poet to tremble at the knees shy in front of her aristocracy. When they married, Sophia became a model wife: his health was engaged in, preparing for the collected works of poetry. And I was absolutely happy. But Yesenin met a friend, answered the question: "How are you?" - "Preparing Works in three volumes, and live with unloved woman." Unloved Sophia to become the widow of the poet's scandalous.

The post-mortem photos of Sergei Yesenin h3>

"Goodbye, my friend, good-bye.
My dear, you're in my chest.
Designed parting
Promises a meeting ahead.

Goodbye, my friend, without a hand, without a word,
Do not be sad not sad eyebrows, -
In this life, dying is not new,
But live, of course, not newer ».

The death of the poet

December 28, 1925 Yesenin was found dead in the Leningrad hotel "Angleterre". His last poem - "Goodbye, my friend, good-bye ...", - according to the testimony Wolff Ehrlich, was handed over to him the day before: Yesenin complained that the room has no ink, and he was forced to write with their blood.

The mystery of the poet's death remains unsolved. The official version of the standard is suicide, but there is an assumption that is really Yesenin was killed for political reasons, and the suicide was only a hoax.

«have to live easier»

Yet Yesenin - not tragic poet. His poetry - a hymn to life in all its manifestations. Anthem Life is unpredictable, difficult and full of disappointments, but still beautiful. This hymn to bully and troublemaker, the eternal boy and the great sage.

via # image1571855

Tags

See also

New and interesting