It all started with anemia and underweight.

It all started with anemia and underweight. Mom desperately tried to cure me, and on the advice of a doctor or other smart people. I stuffed underdone liver with blood and meat every day. And all very fat. Anemia is not cured, but put the stomach.

Then two caesarean sections, each with a complication. And long-term treatment of anemia, the patient's stomach, endometritis, allergies, VSD, pressure, and others. The more I was treated, the greater the acquired new sores, but the old ones, why the transition sluggish, but the chronic form.

I taught myself to live with the pain, and a syringe on hand in case anything happens to prick yourself do not hesitate angioedema, or swelling and death itself, but life is not at all pleased. My last visit to the doctor, has a private, over the fact that I have written a hormonal drug, and explained that, most likely, to sit on my hormonal tablets, the rest of his life.

And then it dawned on me, in my head sounded echoed one word, "this is a business." And I went out of business, and began to look for other methods of healing, first course were dietary supplements, but it is also a business, only the illegal and uncontrolled, from this more dangerous. Then I saw an advertisement "Peta" and just decided to assist in the dissemination of propaganda. The more learned, the more I realized. And I became a vegetarian, I did not have breakdowns in one day, probably because I came to it consciously.

First, I froze, experiencing chronic hunger, but the break-up passes, and if you find itself, as if born again, innocent and sinless. They say that I have become, much quieter, prettier and slimmer. And most importantly, I stopped being sick and miserable.

Gilan

Tags

See also

New and interesting