OUT OF COMFORT ZONE: a tribute to fashion or necessity

I am sure that many of you have ever in my life heard of a comfort zone. When you are there, you feel good and as usual, but if you want to change in your life - go beyond it! The promise of a really great: motivating and adjusts to the harmonious development.
For example, I began to get up early and called it "marathon lark," and my friend decided to one day a week to do without a car this year. My marathon is not over, I shall summarize later. But two weeks daily rise at 7 am already yielded results in the form of inner calm and organize thoughts in my head.

But there is a caveat. Out of the comfort zone - it is always stressful, even if small. It is a feat that we make in the name of a good cause - to "improve themselves". These exploits all different in scale but similar in significance. "Go to the government department", "go on a vegetarian or raw food diet", "without embarrassment to take a compliment," "to move to another region" - these are just a part of what I wrote in social networks

. Is it worth it to go beyond?

Indeed, is it worth? After all, in the comfort zone so good! You know where it is lying under the bed and slippers in what time the store will bring fresh bread. All actions are familiar and practiced. But therein lies the danger. If all the steps worked, so we make them out of habit. If our life is made up of habits, there is no forward movement. But there is a loss of awareness and concentration. When we live "by inertia", then we spend a lot of wasted energy, without even noticing. And eventually move back degrade. I do not think that you are on such a dream. I - definitely not

. How fast moving?

You can every day "jump Everest", and you can just go to stop the other way. And then, and another - the release of the habit. Here are just a civilization in which we are, we are constantly adjusts and hurry. And in general the theme of expanding comfort zone has become so popular that it became a competition.
"Well, who's the furthest jumped beyond?ยป

I think this is wrong. Yeah, right. And dangerous! If you consistently perform over a violence, sooner or later picks, because our bodies can not work all the time at full capacity. Disruptions can be different: one is apathy or irritability, among others - the fall of immunity. I do not call to leave everything unchanged. I encourage myself to listen carefully. For me it means to go beyond the comfort, but not to turn the output end in itself.

It could be argued that there are people who constantly need the adrenaline, for whom every day - it is a challenge and a struggle, and they are happy. Yes, a lot of people, even in my environment, and I respect their position. But what about this wrote my colleagues on the project "Magical World", people who worked for many years in the field of personal development:

"From the point of view of energy any stress - it is a useless energy drain into the sewer, and volley and mass. And not the fact that the breach hole and you can seal the energy of good quality. "

I'd add that if you are able to quickly cope with stress, please share the experience. I would be extremely grateful!

The right to choose.

Among the views expressed are my friends on Facebook, there are two comments that I want to quote in full.

"It helps the Goethe as soon as it is necessary to get out of your comfort zone - vspominayu-" He alone is worthy of life and liberty who every day comes for them to fight !!! "
"For me - out of the comfort zone is dangerous to health (neuroses, spoils the skin, etc.), so I'll just schedule according to the goals and try to implement it sooooo"

. The first comment on Liana Pavlovna keeper Ossetian traditions in our city, with an active lifestyle person. Second wrote fragile girl Nastya, one of the most sought-after designers in Yekaterinburg. Their choice is diametrically opposite, but I respect the choice of each.

For me personally, the second option is not acceptable. The inner critic for such sentiments eat with giblets. So I keep a marathon lark, I continue to write lyrics, I continue to lift weights in the gym. This is for me - going beyond the usual framework. And when the goals are achieved, be sure to think of something else, because it's much more interesting to live!

Good luck and prosperity!

Tags

See also

New and interesting