"I do not need company to feel full"

A few days ago a group of friends we spoke on the theme of travel. One girl said she just wants to go on vacation to Leon, but added: "That's just need to find a company that does not go to me to get one, it's crazy!»

On the same day we had dinner in the cafe with my friend. During the meal, he noticed a guy at the next table and whispered to me: "Poor man all alone, though it is necessary to exchange a few words with him. No one shall be dining alone, it is somehow wrong. »

These considerations made me think ...

Why it alone is considered socially unacceptable phenomenon? Why are all these people regret? Why is it that a full and happy person so do not be?

I understand that we need inherent in the environment. We want to share our achievements with other people, otherwise these achievements are meaningless.

However, I still do not understand why, when a person has one, it is believed that he was not able to adapt to society, to make a good impression, make friends, and as a result is now quite a sad one sits in a cafe? Yes, such things as dinner in the restaurant or Movies - especially sociable. But if a person does it alone, you should not equate this to the fact that he has no friends. < If I eat one, it does not mean I'm lonely and I need to feel sorry.

Maybe I'm just not in the mood to dine in the company today?

It really is absurd, when people want to dine in a public place alone? We have the whole day interacting with people, talking at work, school, personal matters. We are constantly in social networks, where communication and does not stop. So why can not I spend some time in the tranquility, only with myself?

Who said that the time of solitude, we must carry out at home in front of the TV? Really, I can not think about life, while in the park or a crowded coffee shop?

I believe there is another explanation for the existence of such a stereotype. We tend to project our own habits of others. < And I realized that the people who himself without the company simply can not imagine - they are people who have difficulty to be alone with their own thoughts.

To be alone with your thoughts - it's one of the best exercises for your soul

. Another plus independent pastime - it is, of course, freedom of action and time. I can a couple hours trying on clothes, not racking up the expectations of anyone for a fitting, or five minutes to run a museum of history, because it did not interest me. If I decide to return to the stand with photos in the park, I will return and I will watch as much as I want.

But traveling alone? Does this sound like something hopelessly?

I confess that one of the greatest pleasures of traveling - is to look for an adventure with a cheerful company, and not to go anywhere alone. I need someone with whom I shared her impressions of what he saw, discussed the meal or event.

NO. Despite all this, I firmly believe that no company should not prevent the implementation of your plans. In the end, it is important or not important to you is your dream?

I write this not to demean convivial people, pointing out their lack of independence or nesamodostatochnosti. Everyone should spend time as they feel comfortable.

< But satisfaction in the long run is in the action.

So take a trip to the Leon! Go one concert, the solution in music. Enjoy a nice dinner. People around, probably will not understand you, focusing on the standard behavior. But what does it matter?

Doing things alone eventually dispels embarrassment and contributes to a more profound awareness of its existence. It gives self-confidence and pushes to act independently, which you then will be proud

And if you're making fun of me just because I'm alone, and think that I'm the last loser -. Please do your worst .

Author: Christine Ling
Translation and adaptation of the Website
Preview: Dasha Pierce

via vk.com/dashapears

Tags

See also

New and interesting