I need...

Is a condition which many people are trying to deny. This state needs. Need something – "this is bad", because it is associated with poverty and lack. There is a more beautiful word-a synonym of "need", but clarifying: the requirement is the need to adopt a specific form in accordance with the individual characteristics of the person. But the essence is still the same. This is the lack of something, a sense of its own incompleteness.

And here it is very difficult to recognize. Accept their incompleteness, that in order to live in this world, we very much need to take it. What exists in total isolation people will not last long. We are still in varying degrees dependent, and the question is not if we have dependence, and how much they have, how they entangle us and give/not give to breathe and move. We are dependent on air, from food, from sleep. We depend on other people, no matter how much people tend to contravisory, did not play in self-sufficiency. Will not work.

The illusion of self-sufficiency and independence is cracking under the pressure of reality, in which there are no supermen, but there are vulnerable people who are climbing to each other for warmth and support. But to reach out to someone? It's the vulnerability and the harsh laws of the world, where man is a wolf, says "don't believe", "be not afraid", "don't ask!". Will be revealed – will strike. Admit that something need to destroy, devour. Therefore, it is better not to admit that you need something.

Some deny their need for security, ignoring your fear, and as a consequence go on about the fear, when "suddenly" fall into a stupor, although "there were no signs of trouble." But for someone shameful need is a thirst for recognition, and then it sounds arrogant "I'm not going to participate in this rat race, this is the lot of those who want to paramotorists, and I don't need"... And then begins the extortion of a confession in the form of clever remarks, endless criticism, and many other small and large manipulations. After all, if you don't admit your need, do not feel their need – she will not do less. I crave your going to meet stealthily, furtively looking around, and little by little, and not with pleasure, full circles and open...

You can still see young people who are in need of intimacy with women, all kind show that they these women do not care. To Express your interest, to show that interested in the girl? What are you, the horror, the horror, you humiliated the petitioner (and not having a natural interest man). "Fuck it, I'll pretend that women don't interest me". "To hell with the vulnerability, you can't let them do everything, then that's good. After all, who first recognized the need, and the weakling, and you're seemingly not in the business, just doing a favor". Being alive is so difficult that the mind comes up with a way to avoid admitting you're in need of something. "Let him call you first!". "She invited me." Let someone else take the first step and, thus, a sign that he needs you more than you in it. To refuse to recognize their own neediness something means to die while alive, because only the dead don't need anything... Want a woman/man is normal and natural. To experience the thirst for recognition is normal and natural. Want for themselves in a safe environment that will not be slaughtered and will not be on you to assert itself is normal and natural.

It would seem that writing is pretty ordinary, banal things. But constantly faced with the fact that a lot of people when it was forbidden to want something, what he wants any healthy person. "Those who chase two rabbits will receive a"; "before/ashamed at your age to think about it", "want – want"... And someone else read that "narcissism is bad", and on this basis, crushes in the Bud any their needs and manifestations, which though as-that can be like this horrible thing. A schizoid can be, even fashionable, but with narcissistic traits – no, no, deny that they need any recognition, I only wish these vile daffodils... Fashionable to be sexy (whatever is meant by that)? Then in any case you can't tell them that you don't want sex with you something is wrong. Play sexual maniac, you have to be such a need, exaggerated to obsession. All I want...

Someone from the outside (parents, friends, authorities, traditions...) dictates what you may want, and what is not. Fortunately – or unfortunately – the need to ban is not possible. No. You can only realize them and choose to accept or not. And who said that ALL our needs can or should be satisfied? The world is such that we still something remains not self-sufficient, and few requirements can be addressed once and for all, and some desires are better to keep at Bay – but first acknowledge them. What is not recognized is not illuminated by consciousness, quietly doing its job, and there is little we can do – because nothing is to be seen...

Yes, I need a warm word when you feel cold. When I failed at something I really want to see someone come up with words of support, I want someone was near. And want to support someone who is ready with gratitude to accept my help. Yes, I need gratitude for what I do.

I need you, colleagues. Your words of encouragement when you can't work the way you want. To notice what happens. In your opinions and articles about what interests. You – as a nutritious environment in which to grow, and detached, one-on-one, I'm not self – sufficient camp, rather "inadequate".

Can be a long list, and to someone in need... In joy daughters when I get home in the evening, and in their question, "dad, you're coming with us, right?"... In a warm conversation with my wife about anything... call friends who call just to see how I, not with questions in the style of "you're the psychologist, you tell me, please." Here I just want to remember... Need some positive in what is happening in Russia and in the world – thank you, negative overfed... in Need of rest, and see how often I ignored the signals the body that it was tired and need a break...

But, please, do not confuse "need" with "I will not live". Live, because it is still not on oxygen, food or water... just a Soul in suspended animation can go. Is Moody all the time wants something. But the line between need-healthy and need need-the black hole lies in the fact that the healthy need, if it pays attention to time is satisfied and the time ceases to be felt, and a black hole on it and the black hole that it all fails, and hungry all the time. And then lead yourself hungry. But this is a little different story. published Author: Ilya Latypov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: tumbalele.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting