Syroedchesky Dinner: Lettuce vegetable sauce

What you eat for dinner?

I suggest each of you to share your dinner option (s) and / or dinner.
Photos are welcome. If the photos do not have, you can simply words to describe.
Alien experience is always interesting, and instructive. It can be something new to learn myself.

So, start with yourself. Here is my rough dinner, and often lunch:

Ingredients:

Leaf lettuce
Spinach

For the sauce:

2 tomatoes
1 red sweet (bell) peppers
1 sour-sweet apple
celery, 1 stalk
juice of 1 lemon
walnuts, 100 g.
salt to taste
dill, if desired

Tomatoes cut into small pieces and grind in a blender. Then, gradually add the remaining vegetables and cut into small pieces, and beat until smooth.

The resulting sauce to add (optional) melkoporezanny dill or other herbs. But you can do without it, too delicious.

Note: The first is crushed tomatoes, because they are soft and watery mashed potatoes and thanks, which is obtained from tomato sauce to add water is not necessary.

Sauce turns pretty much. If you do for one person, then we can take half the ingredients.

I made from the quantity, as mentioned above, and the remaining sauce in the fridge cleaned, and ate it with lettuce for lunch the next day. By the way, it seemed to me that the next day he was even tastier.

Tomorrow will show that I have it for lunch. Therefore, follow the blog updates, so that nothing is missed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting