"ENERGY TRUFFLE"

" \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nIncredibly nutritious, rich in protein, fiber and good quality carbohydrates candy with which you can experiment endlessly recipe. \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nINGREDIENTS \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n60 grams of raw almonds \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n40 g of raw pistachios (or hazelnut, pecan or generally 100 g of nuts or mixtures thereof OR 60 g cake after any cooking nut milk - will then resemble candy dessert TATER) \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n70 grams of dates, soaked \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n25 g dried apricots (dried prunes, raisins, figs, or a mixture of different dried fruit ... all that allows your imagination and fridge), soaked \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n2 tablespoons (30 g) almond paste (or peanut butter or any other nut butter or coconut paste (manna)) \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n1 tablespoon (8 g) was crushed flaxseed \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n1 tablespoon (8 g) of crude cocoa powder \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n1 tablespoon (5 g) coconut \u003cbr/\u003e\r\na pinch of sea salt \u003cbr/\u003e\r\noptional - 1 tsp spirulina \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nsesame, coconut, cocoa powder, chia seeds, hemp seeds, match tea, etc. for dusting (I did not include in the calculation of the nutrient composition of dusting); \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003ca name=\"cut\"\u003e \u003c/a\u003e \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nPREPARATION \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nIn the evening, soak all the raw nuts in warm drinking water; before cooking, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nChop all the nuts and seeds in a blender into crumbs or leaving small pieces of walnut and reload the resulting mix in a separate bowl; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nNow grind in a blender dates with other dried fruits; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nTo the resulting mixture of dried fruit in a blender, add the chopped nuts and the remaining ingredients and mix everything in a fairly homogeneous thick sticky dough; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nSend the resulting dough for 10 minutes in the freezer to cool; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nWet hands roll out the dough small balls (I get 12 out of this number of ingredients); \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nThese balls at will can roll in sesame seeds, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, chia seeds, hemp seeds, match tea, etc .; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nKeep useful energy candy in the refrigerator, and as necessary to recharge them during the day or before training shock; \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nEnjoy! \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nBaking - is healthy and delicious, and the useful baking - it zdrOrovo, healthy and delicious in twins. But no matter how attractive and charming were not, for example, claims croissants, desserts syroedcheskie still remains my favorite. Well, that's how they did not love ?! Time for their preparation - at least, use of the ingredients - the maximum :) \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nI think this Phoenicia and nut dessert classics among pm I did not surprise. And some and repel. For those who still shies like a fire-calorie dates, bananas and nuts pepeshek ranks much. Yes, they are and always will be at all times. And that's fine, because any popular topic is always surrounded by myths, legends and horror stories, so that to realize a lot of things have to come to life. Even more correct to say - to grow. And nutrition is no exception. Mindful eating and building a harmonious relationship with food - this is something that ideally should seek nothing less than to build a perfect body. PP ceases to be a diet only when you are friends with your hunger and emotion, not shut off the their \"Dummy», to distinguish between real body's need for food from the AP-imposed community stereotypes and eat your favorite natural products, while maintaining sanity and sobriety of thought. Then calorie dates for you - the best natural nutritive sweetener, and raw nuts - a perfect source of protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants \u003cbr/\u003e.\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nIn spite of all commonplace ideas of dessert, share with you his favorite option for me with the ideal proportions which at the same time, as always, the recipes here, you can change and transform at will, preferences and the availability of food in the kitchen. As with any food in my diet, such sweets are not only delicious, but also useful. That's only part of what a couple heavenly stuff these beads made from natural whole ingredients will enrich your diet: \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nVitamin B: B1, B2, niacin, B6, folic acid \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nVitamin E \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nPotassium \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nIron and calcium (especially almonds) \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nMagnesium \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e Copper\r\nManganese \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nPhosphorus \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nDietary fiber (cellulose) \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nprotein \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nHealthy fats: Omega-3, Omega-6 and MCT (medium chain triglycerides with a long chain) of coconut \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nSimple and Complex carbohydrates \u003cbr/\u003e\r\nAntioxidants: and when using raw cacao, cocoa nibs or tea for dusting match their content becomes simply phenomenal;) ​​\u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nSince the recipe nuts, a few words about them separately. I recall many favorite fried nuts - empty in terms of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants) calories, use them after roasting, unfortunately, does not remain. But the crude (dried), nuts, despite the lack of heat treatment and preserved benefits on gastrointestinal transit the poorly assimilating and leaving a feeling of heaviness in the stomach. This happens because the wise nature thus protects dry seed from growing under adverse conditions, where there is no moisture. To \"wake up\" the nutrients that are hidden in the bowels of the nuts just enough to resort to soak. Washed under running water, nuts are filled at night with warm drinking water - so runs revival mechanism, as a result of more active enzymes and walnut kernel structure varies from complex to simple, \"revealing\" a whole bunch of nutrients. Now our body is available the whole range of utilities - from fatty acids to antioxidants;) \u003cbr/\u003e\r\n\u003cbr/\u003e\r\nAnd the candy, as well, and all the chocolate desserts are an excellent base for such superfudov as poppy and spirulina - these are a few recipes where their presence only improves the taste. So, I can with hundred percent certainty that such candy - the best recipe for love others with spirulina. I will add more information about this wonderful superfude, eat that, despite all its wonderful healthy quality, many can be difficult because of its taste. So it is in such tryufelki Spirulina can be added not only without harm to their taste, but for their enrichment. Even my three year old daughter eating these candies with spirulina. Honestly, and this is saying a lot! If their color - they are pictured in the middle - confused, he easily masked by grit. As for me, because taste of spirulina candies, if not elegant, is certainly not trivial. The same, by the way, and with the use of tea in the match as a topping for sweets. In general, I often use this tea in the preparation of desserts, so here it is in such a winning recipe syroedcheskih all - sprinkled, giving the usual yum unusual taste and enjoy getting a horse dose of antioxidants that every one stored in the absence of heat treatment."

Tags

See also

New and interesting