Adoption itself.

One day he came into his garden, the king saw the trees, flowers and shrubs wither and die. Then the king began to ask them why they are dying.
Oak replied that dies because it can not be as high,
as pine. Pine said that he can not produce grapes as a vine. A vine is withered because it is not able to blossom as the rose.
Then, grieved the king saw a beautiful flower, blooming and exhaling divine fragrance. On questioning the king, Flower replied:
- When you put me, you like to receive the joy of it from me -
what I am. If you would like a rose, oak or vine - you
I would have planted them. But you chose me, so I do not need to try to be something else.

You're such a way, because the very existence of
It needs you - it is such as you are. Otherwise, instead of you it would have been someone else, or you would have been different. So relax and accept yourself. You can only be who you are at any given time. And the life you want that way.
Why would you be a Buddha? If God wanted another Buddha, he would have created it. But he made you - the way you network, and it takes you so
. You can only be where I am at every moment of now, you can not be different. You can blossom like a flower, exude
divine fragrance and enjoy, if you accept yourself for who you are, or you can fade without taking itself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting