What is karma?
Karma is a Sanskrit word "action».
It is equivalent to Newton's law "every action has its opposition».
When we think, we speak or act, we are initiating a force that will respond accordingly. This restoring force can be modified, changed or suspended, but most people will not be able to get rid of her actions.
The law of cause and effect exists not as a punishment, but is entirely for the sake of education or training.
One can not escape the consequences of his actions, but he will suffer only if he himself has created the necessary conditions for their own suffering. Ignorance of the law is no excuse his actions, no matter whether it is a man-made or universal.
In order to stop being afraid and do well in the worlds of karma and reincarnation, you are asked what you should know about the laws of karma.
1. The Great Law
- "What goes around, comes around & quot ;. It is also known as "the law of cause and effect»;
- Whatever we sent out into the universe, you will certainly come back to us and .;
- If what we want is happiness, peace, love, friendship ... Then we have to be happy, calm, love and be a true friend.
2. The law creating
- Life is not there now, it requires our participation;
- We are one with the universe, both inside and outside;
- All around us, it gives us the keys to our inner state;
- Be yourself and surround yourself with those whose presence near you desire.
3. The law of humility
- The fact that you refuse to accept, for you will go;
- If you see someone an enemy, or some character traits that we find, it seems to you negative, it means that we are not focused on a higher level of existence;
4. The law of growth
- "Wherever you go, there you are, and»;
- For us to grow in the Spirit means that we must change - and not the people, places or things around us;
- The only thing we have in this life - is ourselves, and this is the only factor over which we have control;
- When we change someone or something in our hearts, our lives will follow their example and will change, too.
5. Liability Act
- Whenever something wrong in my life, it means that something is wrong in me;
- We are a mirror of what surrounds us - and what surrounds us, we have mirrors; it is a universal truth;
- We need to take responsibility for everything that happens in our lives.
6. Communications Act
- Even if there is something that we do, it seems insignificant, it is very important to do this because everything in the universe is interconnected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so on and so forth.
- Someone has to do the initial work that the deed was done.
- Neither the first nor the last step can not be more important,
- Since they were both needed to accomplish the task.
- The past-present-future all related ...
7. Law Centre of
- You can not think of two things at once.
- When our focus on spiritual values, it is impossible to have visited the lower thoughts and states such as greed or anger.
8. Act of thanksgiving and hospitality
- If you think something is true, sometime in your life you will have to demonstrate that this is so.
- That's where we have to demonstrate our knowledge of the allegations, in fact.
9. Practice. The law here and now
- Looking back to analyze what has passed, it does not allow us to be fully here and now.
- The old thoughts, old behaviors, old dreams ...
- Saved us from owning something new.
10. The law of change
- History repeats itself as long as we do not learn lessons from it that will change our way.
11. The law of patience and reward
- All awards require the original work.
- Awards, having intrinsic value, require a patient and persistent work.
- True joy comes when we are doing what we are supposed to do, and expected reward comes at the time.
12. Law of the values and inspiration
- You get back from something whatever you put into it.
- The true value of something is a direct result of the power and intentions, which is embedded in it.
- Each contribution is a contribution of all that is.
- Inglourious contributions do not affect all that is, they are not able to diminish his.
- Made with love, can breathe life and inspiration, all that is.