Everything you wanted to know, but you do not have anyone to ask.
What is "Karma"? In Sanskrit, the word means "action." In the West, the law of karma is equivalent to Newton's law: "The strength of the action is equal to the force of counteraction".
When we think, speak or act, then we use this to their own willpower. And although we may not be aware, any action somehow makes us suffer.
To avoid this suffering, as you know, is impossible. But here's how to minimize it, how to maintain the ability to enjoy life - and talk about it the law of karma.
Here are 12 of the most interesting of them.
1. Great Law
- "What goes around comes around". Also known as the "Law of Cause and Effect".
- If we want to achieve happiness, peace, love, and friendship, then themselves while others have to carry happiness, peace, love and be a true friend.
- Whatever we have done in the universe, it always is, we will return.
2. The Act of Creation
- Life - is not just. It requires our participation and our efforts.
- We - part of a single organism of the universe. Our essence is not only the outside but also inside.
- The key to "correct" the internal state - independence from the outside world.
- Be yourself and surround yourself with the people and the things that you really love. And deliberately want to be in your life.
3. The Law of Humility
- You can not make a difference as long as the first did not accept it.
- If we have enemies, and our loved ones - traits or habits that we hate, the best thing we can do - concentrate on something else. Most do not think about the enemy, and Friends. And is not that the husband foul language, and that you love him for his cheerfulness.
4. The law of growth
- The road is more important than the destination.
- The main thing for you - is that you have grown and changed, not the people, the city or the technology around you.
- Our lives and the time allotted to us - that's all we really have.
- If we change something in yourself and our hearts, our lives will change in the same way.
5. Liability Act
- Every time in my life something goes wrong, the reason lies in me.
- We - a mirror of what surrounds us. And that surrounds us - is our mirror. It is a universal truth.
6. The law of universal interconnection
- Even when we do what we feel insignificant, it is very important. Because all things and phenomena in the universe are interconnected.
- Each step provokes after. Since habits are formed.
- To work was done, it someone has to start.
- Your moves in the past do not matter and are not worthy of analysis. You have done so, as needed, based on the data that you were at that time.
- Past, present and future are always linked. It is wrong to just pick up and start "from scratch".
7. The Law of Focus
- You can not think of two things at once.
- If the thoughts in your head focused on finding something important or spiritual values, there is no room for greed or anger.
8. Law of Giving and Hospitality
- If you think something is true, it must be prepared to show it to their own experience. If you are not ready - so you have just an opinion, but not knowledge.
- We know only what they have learned into practice.
9. Law "Here and Now"
- An analysis of the past and plans for the future distract you from what's happening right here and now.
- The old thoughts, old behaviors and old dreams prevent you from finding something new.
10. The law changes
- History will be repeated as long as you do not eject the lessons from it that will make you change your way.
- Stupid each time doing the same thing and expect different results.
11. Law of patience and reward
- Any award requires an investment of labor.
- Have lasting value only those awards that require constant work.
- The true joy of life - to do what you have to do and know that sooner or later will achieve his.
12. Law of Inspiration
- You only get what they deserve.
- The true value of something is equal to the energy and effort that you put into it.
- Any contributions to their own welfare - a contribution to the general well-being.
- Only someone who likes to give is able to get something inspirational.