9 drugs can save the world!

1: HARMONY
The man who rushes to extremes, for example, too much work or too much eating, sooner or later will lose health. Harmonious man does not choose between work and family, gluttony and hunger, form and content, practice and theory.
He knows everything in moderation and always at peace. Doctors proved the influence of the psyche on the physical health of the person. All the psychologists of the world say that a healthy person - a harmonious person.
Peace of mind - the great regulator of balance throughout the body. Equilibrium spirit helps to establish a balance or harmony in the body, that is health.

2: JOY
Man Rejoicing in the outer world is called a consumer. Such a man is in constant pursuit of sensual pleasures. If he is suddenly deprived of pleasure, then immediately begins to feel pessimistic and depressed with all the attendant health consequences. Man enjoying the pleasure within, called optimistic. An optimist always happy, as his inexhaustible joy does not depend on external circumstances. All doctors have long said that the person experiencing the joy and happiness, less susceptible to disease than the sad, always unhappy pessimist.

A good sense of humor and laughter is recommended as a preventive agent for cardiovascular diseases. Lack of joy in life creates many diseases. Among them - all blood diseases, including and anemia, problems with the arteries, myocardial infarction, viral infections, and even cataract, which arises from the failure to look to the future with joy.

3: MORALITY
The fact that morality has a direct impact on our health, from time immemorial, saying all the scriptures of the world. For example, in the Bible, Jesus asked the man who was blind from birth, "Who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" (John 9: 1-3).
This does not tire of repeating all clairvoyant, clairaudient and sober people.
The doctor could tell the patient: a fit of greed you, or anemia samomnitelnosti, or stones of treachery, or scabies gossip, hatred or stroke. But the doctor had once read to us a sermon on morality.

4: SATISFACTION
Polls centenarians show that they all share a mindset that can be summarized in one sentence: "I accept the world as it is" (according to SN Lazarev "Diagnostics of karma"). This does not mean indifference to what is happening in their lives. It only means that people with such a philosophy when faced with difficulties and challenges in life, do not experience these health-destroying sostyanii as a critic; CONDEMNATION; PESSIMAZM; DEPRESSION; HATRED; ANGER; and other forms of aggression towards self and the outside world. Countless diseases caused by these states of consciousness. Life philosophy "do not grieve the fact that you do not have, and rejoice that you have" allows people to experience the satisfaction and optimism, as much as possible (and thus maintain health) in all circumstances of life.

5: KNOWLEDGE
"Two things really are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. However, about the universe, I'm not sure "- Albert Einstein joked. Since childhood, at home, in school and all subsequent life we ​​are studying a variety of subjects. However, this knowledge does not allow us to have any health or happiness. The paradox is that even doctors are not the most healthy and happy longevity. So, what kind of knowledge, the use of which in practice can bring health and happiness to people?

6: LOVE
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love" - ​​said Somerset Maugham.
How is the feeling of love has a positive effect on health? Scientists say that a man in love:
 - Release of the hormone oxytocin is observed, which reduces the level of stress hormones and reduces sensitivity to pain.
 - Found endorfin- hormone appeasement, which occurs under the influence of a feeling of peace, security and activates the immune system.
However, we must understand the difference between lust and true love. Lust is driven by selfishness, true love is driven by altruism. Lust passes as quickly as it begins, and sometimes ends with quarrels, stress, and other adverse health events. But true love is with us forever.

7. PURITY
"Wash your hands before you eat!" - Sounds the famous postulate of health. Now nobody will contest it. But only some 150 years ago, when Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis in Vienna suggested that doctors wash their hands before examining the patient and surgical interventions, it caused a storm of protest and ridicule among physicians in Europe. Today 1st postulate of health is: "Keep your thoughts pure!" English novelist William Makepeace Thackeray shows us the power of thought: "Sow a thought - you reap an act, reap an act - reap a habit, sow a habit - reap character, sow character - reap destiny».

8: COMPASSION
Compassion - a love even to those who love this (we think) does not deserve. This forgiveness. In the main Christian prayer has these words: "... and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive our debtors." In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said: "O my Lord ... their charges did not hurt me, and out of pity for him, I forgive them, bearing in mind that you, too, full of compassion for all living beings».
"What is common between compassion and health"? - You ask.
For example, a person thinks, "I love myself and my family, and I want my family and I are happy and healthy. So I imagine the garden I grow eco-friendly products without chemicals, and in the adjacent garden of - are products for sale, and there it is possible to process chemistry, and even after we - could not care less. " Another person thinks: "I love and have compassion for all living beings. I want everyone to be happy, so take care of the welfare of all. " Do you think the people on the planet are healthy and happy, if you will dominate any type of thinking?

9: love of God
"What is the relationship between health and the love of God?" - You ask. Love for God is the key to all the other drugs.)) Oh, yeah! In the holy treatise "Bhagavad Gita," the Lord says: 'A perfect yogi observes Me abiding in all beings, and all living beings - that abideth in me. Truly realized soul sees me, a single Supreme Lord, everywhere. " This means that a person who truly believes in God:
 - Try to live in harmony with the environment, because he knows that God is everywhere.
 - Trying to be optimistic, because he knows that everything comes to us by the will of God and only for our common good.
 - Try to live according to the laws of morality, because he knows the law in
it caused a storm of protest and ridicule among physicians in Europe. Today 1st postulate of health is: "Keep your thoughts pure»!

Tags

See also

New and interesting