10 stories that return faith in humanity

In this world of wars, demonstrations and political upheaval is very important to be a man and be able to help out in difficult times neighbor.

We are in the Website sure that's such kindness, that's such a big heart, and here are the extraordinary things will eventually everyone happy people in the world.

My brother loves animals. Home drags everyone treats, distributes. He was 12 years old, all the peers in the online games are cut, and he spent the day with the animals coddling. It seems to be good, but to study absolutely no time left. Parents have already started to curse, say if bring home someone else, it will not go out of the room a week (only in bathroom). Since the crank from somewhere took cells collected on the street a few crippled birds, puppy, cat and dragged home with a straight face and the words "I am just a week is enough!».

I work as a salesman in a grocery store. Rayonchik small so everyone knows each other. And I'm working on the share also had to quickly remember regular customers.

I began to pay attention to the little 8-year-old boy. Against the background of his fellow pogodok always very polite. Dressed poor little but clean. Always comes with a list, it turns out a great package. But without the vagaries considers it home.

And only recently I learned that he has three brothers and a sister. He - the youngest. His mother died in childbirth. Father with the weight of responsibility was unable to cope, and found solace in alcohol. And all the worries lie on the shoulders of an older child. The young man is constantly at work. Besides the basic positions grabs for any second jobs to support his family. Feeds, cleans, washes sister is 14 years old. I'm proud of them. I never saw them or grubby unkempt. They are always friendly and welcoming.

And recently, the boy came to share the joy: he finally bought a dog. I look at him and I want to cry. Many children are outraged that the iPhone is not the same color. And he runs down the street with a four-legged friend, and it is a great happiness for him.

Since the first of December and before the New Year every day I throw in our mailbox for a letter on behalf of the daughter fairy snowflakes. In a letter of reference and a small Christmas gift. My daughter is looking forward to the New Year fairy, because every day for her personally takes a small miracle.

Writing letters in between chores, run, buy Souvenir at lunchtime, I suffer with inventing jobs. This is for those around me gloomy fussy aunt in a ridiculous hat with a pompom, and in fact I - Fairy.

I study at the University for four years. The real student of the poor has never been, because while I live with my parents, but I try not to ask for money, I manage a scholarship. In the first year really did not know how to save money and spent almost all day. A big change in a very tough day. Sadly urchu belly: Purse is very light, little things just for travel should be enough. But still I went to the dining room and scraped together for a glass of tea 8 rubles coins of 50 and 10 cents. This wealth is counted under the gaze barmaid, taking the cup, get out, his ears flaming with embarrassment, I start to drink ... While I was busy with the money, she added in tea currant jam, just like that, for free. During the study, it was one of the most enjoyable moments. My heart warms when I think.

When I was 10 and my cousin 4, she told me that a good magician with a beard does not exist. I decided to change her mind and said, "Do you want me to call him right now? I know his secret number ».

I picked up the phone, dialed the number of random numbers twenty, walked a little farther to the sister did not hear "wrong number" and prepared to play a conversation with my grandfather. But then on the other end I heard a deep male voice: "Hello».

"Hello" - automatically fright I repeated my eyes and saw sister, who stared at me. Whatever it was, it was impossible to retreat.

"This is Santa Claus?" And then I have a sister snatched up the phone. I reached for the phone to end the conversation, but he stopped.
- Grandfather Frost, is that you?
- Yes.
- Hey, Grandpa!
- What's your name?
- Nastya.
- Hello, Nastya! - My sister's eyes were filled with happiness.
- How are you doing?
Poor man's voice answered her:
- To harness the sled and prepare gifts.
- And you tell me you bring a gift?
- Of course, sweetheart!
- Thank you, Grandpa, I'll wait.
- See you soon, dear!

Beaming with joy, sister hung up and burst into tears, hugged me.
- It is true, there, Misha!
- Of course, there is, silly.

I broke down and started crying, too.

© Mikhail Morskov.

I was about 10, when I was trying to make his first denyuzhku. I crochet and sewing tack cloth. Then he handed them to the house of creativity. And when they're sold, I gave my penny. I was proud of madly! And only thirty-odd years I have learned that, it turns out, it's my grandmother went, bought all of my handmade and store them at.

Once the escalator going down the stairs and suddenly with a crash sweeps past a crutch. Escalator long crutch flies, of course, one does not have time to catch. While riding wondering how someone who has lost, to go down the steps, and God forbid that some moron is not the case dragged. And then shocked see that from the bottom up, as the chain, people pass each other this crutch. Returned to the owner. He pricked and admired at the same time. People you - a miracle!

We went to a friend for a wedding, went down to the crosswalk to buy flowers. Bought out, we go to the registry office. Catches up shket 10 years, puts me something in his hand, "you drop at the kiosk," - he said. And jogging runs. I looked - and there is money, I simply keep in your pocket, apparently fell out when the card is taken out. More than 40 thousand. As I lifted the jaw with asphalt, the boy had long been washed away. Even thank him really did not have time.

In the morning before work went into the store to buy yogurt. I went to the cashier, the usual questions: "Products on sale want?", "The package is needed?", "Smile?". I looked at the cashier, wondering about the last question, and I start to smile unknowingly. It is in response to this: "Excellent. Sales". Thanks to this woman for a good start to the day.

I'm going home, 10 pm. Rain. Money to travel smoothly, and even wanted to buy bread. The mood is worse than ever. I Coming, humming about the beautiful weather and how life is good. Stop uncle is getting wet, I went to him with an umbrella, save the rain. I approached his bus left. Couple family approached, I again to them. The bus sat together on the way it turned out. Paid for my travel, I refused, but they insisted. Home came with bread. I walk, smile. And that life is beautiful!

via 500px.com/elenashumilova

Tags

See also

New and interesting