Albina Dzhanabaeva: "Woman blossoms when love!"

But this is her creative ambitions did not stop there. She appeared in films and tries himself in the role of presenter. Game to overcome - the style of her life. The main features of his character, she says categorically and responsibility. And if the first quality prevents her life, the second is clearly to the benefit - otherwise it would be difficult to achieve the heights reached Albina.

Albina Dzhanabaeva was born April 9, 1979 in Volgograd. Her father was a geologist. Albina - the eldest child in the family. His parents divorced when put on the feet of children. Passion for music instilled in the girl's aunt.
In early childhood, the future singer dreamed of becoming a doctor and treated fellow peers. One day, one boy Albina dripped into the nose cologne to cure "runny". "Poor kid drunk and could not wear sandaliki. He rocked from side to side, and I was scared to death and stop the experiment, "- says the star.
Later, when my father took his daughter to the geological trips and even taught to take casts of the soil, the girl fell in love with geology. This is where my aunt intervened and insisted that Albina had a classical education. The girl was sent to study at the music school.

When she was seventeen, Dzhanabaeva went to Moscow. In the capital, she studied at the State Music School. Gnesin. Already during his studies at the university appeared in films and commercials, participated in theater productions.

After graduating, Dzhanabaeva concluded a three-month contract to work in Korea - she participated in the musical "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" Snow White, and she sang in Korean. But soon the work was completed with the Koreans, as Valery Meladze Albina invited to become a backing vocalist in his team. He then needed a very artistic girl.

Achievements and difficulties

Proceedings in the "Via Gra" Albina long - two years later the singer gave birth to a son Kostya. The actress appeared on the scene until the sixth month of pregnancy. Small tummy did not prevent her to feel free to live.

After childbirth and maternity leave little Albina accepted an invitation from the producers of "VIA Gra" Konstantin Meladze and Dmitry Kostyuk not be backing vocalist and soloist with a full band (previous vocalist Anna Sedokova left the band). His debut in the group for Albina became the clip for the song "The World, which I did not know before you».

In early 2010 the band "VIA Gra" left soloist Tatyana Kotova. After a while she gave damning interview about his time in the group. In particular, he spoke about the scandals that Albina Dzhanabaeva allegedly arranged behind the scenes of his colleagues, Meseda Bagaudinova and her Tatiana. She stated that Albin was always on the nerves, and could be broken due to any fines. Moreover, according to Kotov, the singer is quite short-tempered and sharp people. Tatiana also added that Albina took "special position" in the group - because of the connection with Valery Meladze.

Whatever it was, in the group "VIA Gra" Albina Dzhanabaeva recorded 4 albums. The first album with her participation, "Diamonds", was published in 2005. This was followed by a studio album «LML», then "Kisses" and "emancipation».

Interestingly, the role of the singer in the filmography of more than records. In 1998, Albina made her debut in the film "Wild swamp." In 2000, followed by work on the "DMB 002", then the movie "The lion's share", "Star Holidays", "Hold Me Tight", "Operation" Righteous "and" Treason ».

Out of a love triangle

Rumors of a romance Dzhanabaeva and Valery Meladze went a long time, and probably tired singer to hide his relationship with Albina, due to which the divorced his wife after 18 years of marriage. He left his wife Irene, who bore him three daughters. According to one version, the initiator of parting was still his wife, who fed up "parallel" the love of the singer. This romantic story was even more unexpected continuation - Valery acknowledged son Kostya, who hid for seven years. "Yes, I have a son. In the column "father" on the birth certificate he is my name, "- said the singer.

Albina worked as a backing vocalist in 2002. Once in 2004, soloist of "VIA Gra" gave birth to a son, she tried to hide the name of the father of the child.

Meladze former wife Irina said that she knew about her husband's infidelity: "This story I've experienced for a long time. I learned that my family life was, shall we say, a third party, a few years ago. Valera himself told me in a fit of emotion. Like any woman in my place, I reacted badly. She felt as if the soul exploded a nuclear bomb. " Irina also said that after the relationship Meladze and Dzhanabaeva made public, offered to meet the singer, but she refused. By the way, Irina Meladze noted that Kostya was not like his father. Moreover, he says Irina, Albina lived in parallel with the two men, and then there is a lot of questions ...

Despite all the rumors, Albina admitted that she dreams to give birth to another child to Valery. According Dzhanabaeva, it is not only the desire but also the requests of the brother or the son of sister. "From the father of my son, we are fine. We have not yet married. I think a wedding - it's just a matter of time, although it will not change anything in our relationship. We're associated with it forever - our child, "- said the singer. Nevertheless, after his divorce from his wife Irina Valery Meladze lives alone. Moreover, the paparazzi, who closely watched both Meladze and for Albina, note that those in public behave with each other is very cold. What's the story the future, time will tell.

Albina Dzhanabaeva

Fractional power and high heels

For Albina in personal care almost the most difficult - is the motivation. "But as soon as you begin to regularly go to the fitness club and see a change for the better, some of the reasons for not thinking, just proud of the results achieved," - says the star.

Even after the birth of her son singer quickly returned to the old forms, without much effort, due to good genes. Of course, of great importance and proper nutrition. Singer found a suitable option - split meals five times a day. If there is a feeling of hunger - it is better not to fight with him, and a snack, for example, eat an apple. The most important meal, according Dzhanabaeva - it's breakfast. The singer loves salty porridge with olive oil and soy sauce and black tea with lemon.

Well, to spring to tidy himself up, the star suggests only one thing: to reduce the portions. Because strict diets are ineffective. It is better to eat less, saving a variety of foods in the diet.

In beauty salons Albina most often when it comes to hair care. And she loves massage and a bath with sea salt and herbs. Always carries with him, in addition to the conventional bags, and even a small handbag with jewelry and sunglasses.

As for clothes, the singer prefers the classic style, but a creative approach to updating her wardrobe, too, is no stranger: "I can safely cut off the sleeves at the jacket or coat and make a classic jacket." In everyday life, it is red carpet, she prefers to wear clothes in the style of «fashion casual», allows you to combine designer jacket, black leather jackets with skinny jeans and flat shoes. But the evening's favorite option - silhouette dress-case and required high-heeled shoes.

Albina Dzhanabaeva

New image

Albina early felt beautiful. "Ugly duckling I never was, - says the star. - In the first class after school the boy was wearing my portfolio, in the sixth I've written little notes. But seriously, I think that a woman blossoms when love ».

During their stay on the stage, the singer has repeatedly changed its image. What will be the role Dzhanabaeva future is still unknown. But judging by the way the artist has changed dramatically in recent years, from recklessness erotic trio in her appearance is low. Appearing at events Albina barely resembles her former self, that is, "redhead" of "VIA Gra". She said goodbye to short skirts in sequined capes and frivolous - in a word, clothes that do not fit a glamorous lady, a corps de ballet dancer. At the award ceremony "Golden Gramophone" Albino appeared in a luxurious red overalls with breathtaking cleavage, making her look like a Hollywood star. It can also be seen at social events dressed in elegant dresses, wallets, with hair in retro style. Such an image more in line with her age and very much like fans.

In a sense, last year was a turning point for the singer. Producer groups, it was stated that in 2013 the female trio "VIA Gra" will cease to exist, and the rate of Konstantin Meladze will now be on a solo career Albina. "I understand perfectly that a person, and even more creative, you need to develop, she wants to try his hand and a solo singer and as an actress and TV presenter" - admitted Meladze.

However, his solo career ambitions Dzhanabaeva is not limited. It proved to be a brilliant actress in the film Cyril Serebryannikova "Treason." The film became a member of the Cannes Film Festival and the audience liked. For more popularity he brought, not least, explicit scenes involving Dzhanabaeva. Peeking "change" fans claim - they staring at a perfect body actress did not have time to see her acting skills.

In short, the future of Albina after the collapse of the group do not worry anyway.

Tags

See also

New and interesting