"Kolkhoz", or they do not need to dress up.

Dress nicely - it is art. Why is one able to do it, and others ... How many fashion magazines are not flipping - anyway they enter as a broody from the market!

"You can bring a girl from the village, but the village of girls never" Folk wisdom. "Kolkhoz" or they do not need to dress up.

This post will change the world. Hundreds of thousands of girls read it and go clean your wardrobe.

I understand if a girl is working working on the road or riding a bicycle. Then draw the attention of others is justified ... But to go in this way through the streets? Woman lighthouse! In fact, our girls are very fond of "evident" acid colors, etc. It is a cheap effect of competition.

Acidic things filled kolkhoz stores ... Do not buy this ever! On the other hand, when you look at that kind of thing, you begin to realize that our people are not so intolerant as sound.

So ... very interesting instance I recently caught the ENEA ... Suit priglamurennoy milkmaids. There is a rule: the boots in the summer - only if you have to go ... to knead in the barn. I have great respect for the work of milkmaids, but any clothing appropriate in strictly defined circumstances.

Remember that whatever you may happen, however sad and lonely you may be, do not buy cheerful painted boots. Knitted boots, too, is not worth buying. In the world there are no examples of a successful combination of boots and summer dresses.

In place of the leopards came combo combination Leopard zebra. Can I wear a suit Leopard zebra? No, unless you're a zebra or leopard.

There is one theory: Baba, dressed in leopard, usually thick. Therefore, by analogy with the pagan rituals, it tightens the skin color of the animal to get its properties. To move faster, reduce thigh circumference two feet ...)))))

In recent years, the military theme has become popular due to the rise of patriotism and the desire of the population with someone to war. Chinese designers have caught the fashion trends and put on the markets of Russia a bunch of disgusting disguise. Unfortunately, instead of hiding their owners, these camouflage pants only emphasize their shortcomings.

We turn to the most important. If you type in Google "kolkhoz fringe" will get just such a picture:

Kolhoznaya bang, or as it is called, "fringe-hat" or "bang-shovel" stubbornly refuses to go out of fashion. Girls, remember, this bangs looks good in exceptional cases on advertising in fashion magazines. Your sweet face such fringe disfigure in 99, 9% of cases. Do not take chances.

Tags

See also

New and interesting