She has lost 108 Kg after breaking up with a guy for whom Her weight was Fetish

If you expect to see here photos hudyshki, they are not here, because the 51-year-old Sanchez Patty (Patty Sanchez) of Reno, Nevada, USA, has managed otest to an incredible 327 kg, of which so far only lost weight 108. Patty to eat 13,000 calories each day in order to satisfy the fantasy of his men, which they fortunately parted.

So 51-year-old Patty Sanchez looked before, when she weighed 327 kg monstrous that inexorably dragged her into the grave

"I was a huge, and I was dying a slow death," - she said

Such a huge amount of extra padding Patty Naela in an effort to please her man, and other online fetishists. In this regard, she even wanted to be the heaviest woman in the world for what it eats 13,000 calories a day for several years

"I bylaK Fortunately, she separated from her fetishist and decided to completely change your life, sitting on a diet

Patty has lost weight from 327 to 219 and is not going to stop there

"I realized that my relationship with food to benefit others, but not me»

Patty said that losing weight dramatically improved both her personal and family life

"I've never been afraid of death, and I did not think about it, becoming more and more. But when it came to the point that I could not go to the toilet without shortness of breath, I began to worry that the death could take me away from my children and grandchildren »

"I met her former in 2000. We met more than 10 years, and at first he did not like big women, but later he told me that I opened for him a new world. 90% of our relations revolved around food »

Patty and his sons Scott Webber (30) and Logan Webber (28)

"I feel sexy and happy to please him," - she added. But this does not please her son, who was very worried about the rapid increase in the weight of their mothers

It has even come to the point that Patty began to gather at 6, 5 kg per week. "The more I get, the more he loved me and the happier I was»

"I suffered from a lack of love from my two ex-husbands, but to him it was the opposite. He always said how much he loved my body, and this is exactly what I lacked in my past relationships »

In the end, it came down to the fact that Patty is still tired, and they parted. "After he left, I was lying alone in bed, and there was no one there to help me»

By the time Patty has become so severe that it literally could not walk around the house or even bathe himself

"Three steps from my bed to the bathroom were given to me with incredible difficulty. I took about 20 minutes for it to go back to bed. I never left the house, it was a lonely and dark period in my life »

"I do not fit in the shower. I was too big for him and could not properly wash »

Patty is now under the care of sons, she eats 3,000 calories a day and began to move more

"I stay away from fast food and eat more vegetables, fruits and poultry»

"Now I can finally do what other people take for granted, and what I have been unable to afford - to walk, swim and paint toenails»

"My children are proud of me because I was able to change my life and now between us is much better relationship than they were before"

Tags

See also

New and interesting