The healing miracle ointment.

Once upon a time (she does not remember when) copied from some website, accidentally found. When the wool documents in a computer. I did. I confirm all the written words.

Inserted directly quote is copied.

"At home we do ourselves" miracle cream "».

Recipe:

Take 40g. natural wax (honeycombs not!), 100gr. olive oil (you can and vegetable), 2 tbsp sugar. Wax crumble into the oil, add the sugar and put on a slow fire. Slowly stir to melt the wax and sugar in butter.

Soluble long and slow. Continuously stir the sugar begins to burnt (but not especially scary).

As a result, the wax as it goes from solid to soft. Should get a uniform ointment.

Cool and you can use. I shift the in jars from the creams and costs for a year, does not deteriorate.

This ointment deep penetration.

This ointment relieves any inflammation.

I will write specifically that we were treated with its help.

1. Runny nose and nasal congestion. Spread on the bridge or lay into each nostril. It does not sting. Especially well, who have small children, so as not to torture them with drops. It helps immediately.

2.Bolnoe throat. It is also spread in the area of ​​the tonsils. Wrap the throat.

3.Kashel. Rub the chest. We make the front and rear.

4.Bolyachki in the mouth and on the lips.

5.Vospalenie ear. Tamponchiki inside. That's it, I very often suffer. Without this ointment it could have been me tight. Passes to the following day.

6.Lyubaya scrapes and sores on the skin surface to have obvious inflammation around. Son of the past summer cool skinned ear. By evening, the ear was bright red and swollen. On the street heat. The bandage does not apply. Nor is it a boy walking on the street.

Saved miracle ointment. Anointed times 2. The next day (!), All is lost, but the crust of sores.

Tags

See also

New and interesting