"He is without me can not. Him and so hard "

psychologist Julia Sudakova talks about strong women, who all too often are helping their men.

Women in their unbridled effort to help create sometimes completely unnecessary things, which not only do not help, but even harmful to others. This is especially true of men. Here are a few examples of commonly encountered in the consultations.

The woman lives with a man, or is found whose talent nobody can estimate! He's a great musician (artist / businessman / programmer / scientist / writer), but that no one but he does not understand. He buys a woman no flowers, no gifts, no leads her in a cafe, blaming the fact that it is not working and waiting for someone starts to promote it! Then, according to him, everything will be fine. A woman waits, she works, helping him pay ... all year, two ... Ten.

Another situation: woman lives with a man in a civil marriage, he did something she occasionally buys and sometimes somewhere drives, but says he is not ready for a serious relationship (except for hanging and sex), the children, he does not want the family while also because he had a very difficult past relationships / he has not got to his feet in normal / he has not developed / he must first get a divorce with his wife / he must first become rich. The woman believes waiting is it a year, two ... Ten.

But no one in either case nothing happens, and women think: "I must have a little try! Probably little to invest in it! "They harnessed to the other, and a third job, buck, but things are there.

They come to me for advice, saying, "I want to help my man! I want to do something for him and it ... Tell me, what else can I do? He's without me he could not, and it's so hard! »

And then I answered calmly: «The biggest and important thing you can do for a man - to cease to do something for him».

While the woman in the relationship has been active - running, it provides - a man will not do or will do just barely.

And if a man does not want to have a wife - do not need to serve him!

Do not have sex with him and give their energy. No need to forgive all: irresponsibility, indulgence, laziness.

All of these cases indicate only a low level of self-esteem in women, she does not appreciate yourself for real, he does not respect and do not like.

If you want to make a man a man - stop to help him, lisp with him worry about his blunders. Normal adult man himself is able to solve their problems and may help a woman to solve it.

Please remember the word "help men" do not humiliate them with this. We can sometimes support them, but our support is expressed in three things:

Faith in him. Silently - this faith is manifested only in a sincere admiring glances. It is important to see the best qualities in a man. Good or quiet mood. That he did not spend all his strength to disassemble the house and that he was confident that the rear reliable. Nice atmosphere at home - clean and tasty. If you want your man become strong and courageous, do not teach him life, do not have anything to advise, do not help him in his business finances, do not feel sorry for him! Even if you have difficult times, Do not become a job, give rise to difficulties. Man grows through difficulties, develops, matures, grows stronger and begins to respect himself! If you have financial problems, still be in a good mood, even on your desk for some time will only buckwheat or rice. This will make it clear to your man that he is dear to you under any circumstances, and strengthen his faith in a reliable rear!

Engage them and their beauty, and learn to enjoy all be satisfied, then the situation will change and you will see how a man begins to turn into a prince!

And if a man does not take responsibility for you - it's probably not your man. We have to work with self-esteem, and then will come the normal, responsible representatives of the stronger sex. You do not need to agree to a compromise and live year after year, killing their self-esteem.

Girls, you must first become a woman very, learn to appreciate themselves, learn the rituals and practices to transform life, to engage themselves and their thoughts!

Then next to you any man will show his best qualities.

Please do not mutilate their men pity and constant care. They all can!

Trust in man and give him a chance to be your hero.

via oldgitsfunnies.blogspot.ru/2015_05_01_archive.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting